Chapter 47

{ P.s Lets take a moment to appreciate their coachella outfits!!!!😍😍}

Liam's P.O.V

I saw a very familiar face. Way to familiar to not recognize it. It was him. Madison's step dad.

I duck down just enough to still be able to watch every move of his. His truck was parked on the side of the road and he was impatiently walking back and forth. What was he up to?

He then receives a call and hangs up seconds later. I see him wondering around and for a moment i thought he had seen my truck.

He got on his truck and started the engine. I had to follow him. I just had to. It was almost as if it was an instinct to do so.

He takes off and seconds later i follow. I was going to find out what this guy was up to.

I try to make it the least obvious as possible and let a couple of cars in front of me, but just enough to still see him. But all of a sudden he begins to speed, making me do so as well. I had this bad feeling something bad was gonna happen, but i also knew i couldnt turn around.

Turn after turn i followed him not realizing where exactly i was heading to. I finally acknowledge my surroundings and saw that we were in a one way street with woods on both sides. Crap! I look through my rare view mirrow and see a all black SUV following behind. Oh s**t!!! Was i being set up? What the heck was going on?

Madisons step dad slams on his brakes making me slam on mine and seeing the SUV behind me come nearly so close to hitting me.

I see him get off of his truck and i automatically lock my door. I tried to back up but i was trapped. Crap!

He bangs on my window and i was to scared to even look at him in the eyes.
He bangs again this time harder. I slowly start to face him and little by little i start to roll the window down.

"Oh look who do we have here....", he trailed off. "Get off!", he demanded.

"Uh....im in a hurry", i yell.

"GET THE F**K OFF!"

"Sir, i need....to go...", i try saying.

He unlocks the door from the inside and literally drags me down my truck.

I know i might sound like a p**sy but guys i promise yall the look on his face said he was ready to kill me.

"Now kiddo, can you tell me why you were following me?", he questions pinning me against my truck.

"No...uh i was heading this direction myself....", i said before receving a fist to my face and letting out a cry.

"Im gonna ask you again kiddo, why were you following me?"

"I swear i wasnt!", i was able to say before receving another punch.

He grabbed me by my neck and squeeze it, "are you sure?"

"Mmm hmm", i murmur.

He lets me go and i begin to cough. His glare was nearly killing me.

"So if you were heading this way, do you realize you are in private propety?", he raises an eyebrow.

"No...uh...", i tried to defend myself.

"Finish him!", he demanded to the other guys.

"Wait! No! I have to go!!", i yell.

"Too late for that kiddo", he said getting inside his truck.

The look on the rest of the guys looked deadly. I knew what he meant by finish him and i couldnt die right now. I looked at them straight in the eyes and pleaded for them to let me go.

"Not today kiddo", they giggled.

"Wait!! Wait!! I...uh.....i promise ill leave and never come back....i...uhhh will not say a word!!!", i beg.

"Kid, you're making me chose in between my life or your life and guess what im picking?", one of them said.

"No!! Please!!!"

"Sorry kid. Should have minded your own bussiness..."

⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕

Finally an update huh???? Lol its a short one but a juicy one haha jk. Anyways hope yall enjoy it.

Also, guys thank you so much for the feedback. I love seeing how yall want more and how much yall love this story. I would have never thought i would be writting a ch.47 for this story but im glad i am. Thank yall so much❤

Stay updated for more.....

Love,
Daisy♡