Chapter 15

Audreys pov~

My emotions had still not recover from what had just happend. Everything suprised me from the first kiss to the i wish i can show you off as my girl one day. Plus all his nice touches like kissing my hand.

One thing i knew for sure was that things were going to get hella akward. And that moment starts......now. We had stayed quite for the longest it was scaring me.

"So...umm are we just going to go in like if we are '21'?", i ask breaking the silence.

"Yes...i mean no we can't... we have to sneak in somehow", he says nervously.

Had he regret telling me his feelings? Did he not like me enough?

"Look Audrey, what happend a moment ago might have been a....", he started to say but fell short.

Noo!! He better not say 'mistake'. Please Grayson dont break my heart like that. Not this way!! Just stay quiet! Please dont ruin the feelings i have for you!!!

"I mean you're beautiful but i don't think i can do my brother like that...", he let out.

What?? For Ethan you're doing this!! I should have known that he wouldn't date me since me and Ethan had something!! I'm such an idiot!! Great!

"I see...", was the only thing that came out.

"Don't get me wrong, that scene just a minute ago i will never forget but i can't do my brother wrong. Bros before hoes is guy code...bromieomies..", he quietly said.

"Uh hold up first of all i ain't a hoe!!", i screamed.

"I know i know you're not but thats how the saying goes..", he chuckled.

"Anyways, i see what you mean. It's not like we had any feelings for each other....", somehow i manage to say. I should have known this would had never worked out. Never!!

"Uhh....we can leave it that way..", he said looking down.

Wait?? He did have feelings for me!!! Its just that we can't!! We will never be able to because of Ethan.... Kill me now!!!

I manage to look in his eyes and see that not only i was hurting for this 'not going to happen relationship' but him too.

"I'm sorry, for what just happend. If it even affected you", he said sadly.

"Uhh". Of course it affected me. I like you and you just made my dream vanish completely.

He came close to me and for a moment i thought he was going to lean in....but he actually leaned in for a hug. He hugged me tight. Really tight but i loved it. It was like the best hug ever. He let me go and his hands reached for my cheeks.

"You're beautiful. Never forget that", he said kissing my forehead. Okay okay im totally lost with everything. Why was he doing this!!!!

He let me go and crossed over to the drivers seat. He turned on the jeep and headed back to the 'Midnight Club'.

I was still in the back seat feeling like i was in outter space. I felt so stupid and invisible at the moment. I felt like an arrow just crossed through my heart and its stuck.

€€

It soon got dark and it was time to sneak in with my so called boyfriend.

"Ready", were the first words since our talk that Grayson had spoken to me.

I nodded and we got down the jeep. Instead of going the direction Grayson went i went up to the bodyguard.

"Excuse me, Sir how old do you have to be to enter the umm... club??", i ask the bodyguard.