Chapter 30

***Audreys P.O.V***

My whole body was shaking! I couldn't believe we were finally leaving this place!

"Are y'all ready to make this great escape?", Grayson asked everybody while reaching for my hand.

There were more bangs on the door and we knew we had to leave at that exact moment.

"Lets go!", Sarah nearly yelled.

Ethan opened the door and we saw the kidnapper that was helping us at the door with a worried expression. "C'mon, we don't have all the time of the world", he  yelled.

We hurried after him and into a garage where there was a black Chevrolet Tahoe with tinted windows. "Get in!", the kidnapper said running to the driver side while we all hopped in the back. He started the engine and told us, "hide behind a seat, or lay on the floor because there's  going to be some guys at the entrance and if they see y'all we are ALL screwed!".

I was so scared, more like terrified of getting caught. The last thing we needed was to get caught and killed.

"Okay guys, be quiet", he said while lowering the window.

"Where you going?", somebody asked him.

"Boss needed some pills for the girl and plus he wanted some food. I might take long", he replied calmly.

"Why are you taking this truck when you can take the small car?", the guy questioned him.

"Because these are the keys the boss gave me. Is there a problem?", he asked him.

"Yes, there is. Go back and take the car!", somebody screamed at him.

"No! Open the gate. The boss is going to be pissed if he sees that i haven't left", he assured the guy.

"I don't care Anthony! Go back and get the fucken car!", i could tell the guy was getting mad and 'Anthony' was getting nervous.

"What's the point if i'm in here already. Just open the gate and i'll be back soon", Anthony told him.

"No! Turn around and get the car", he warned him.

"Marcus, just open the gate!", Anthony yelled.

"If you're not back in 30 minutes than i'll make sure you get fired, if you know what i mean", i'm guessing Marcus said emphasizing 'fired'.

"Marcus..i have to go..to the pharmacy and then to grab some food for the boss...and if you recall the stores are far from here", Anthony said sounding a little bit scared.

"I don't care! So hurry up and leave already", they told him and Anthony did as he was  told.

"Don't get up just yet, i''m sure they're still looking at us", Anthony informed us.

Approximately three minutes passed and Anthony told us we could get up.

"Oh my god guys, we are out!!!", Sarah cheered.

"Whoa whoa, calm down. First, we have to make it to wherever y'all live and then we can celebrate", Anthony told us.

"He is right, first we need to make it back home and then we can celebrate", Ethan agreed.