Chapter 17

Audreys pov-

I felt Grayson come behind me and hug me. His warmth made me jump a little but i loved the feeling.

"I'm sorry i didn't believe you...i was kind of...", Grayson started to say but i cut him off.

"It's okay"

"And i know we have a conversation we need to finish", he said quietly.

"I know, but can we please forget everything. Can we just start new?", i ask.

"Forget everything? Audrey you can't just expect me to loose my feelings from one second to the other! And start new? As in how exactly? Because I'm not willing to loose you now that i have confessed my feelings to both you and my brother!", he said starring directly into my eyes.

He has feelings for me!! He told Ethan about it! It was definitely real!!!

"Grayson...I'm confused, okay? I need time..." What the fuck was i saying!!!

"Nothing about moments ago were confusing! We kissed! Hell, we made out!", he yelled/whispered.

"I know, but moments later you were saying a 'fine chick' let you borrow the jeep", i told him.

"I know i know and i truly regret it! Audrey my feelings for you are strong. And being with you troughout this whole nightmare made me realize i had feelings for you! But if you don't feel the same i understand, but please stop bringing my hopes up when nothing is going to happen!", he said with a heart broken expression.

Wow!! Was i dreaming! Did he really just say all this to me??

"Uhh..I'm..speechless", were the only words that i manage to get out. For some odd reason i couldn't find the right words.

"Its cool...", he said walking away.

Audrey, do something!! Don't let him go! "Grayson", i said pulling his hand. He turned around and gave me a small smile. "Can we talk later? After we leave this place?", i ask.

"Of course", he whispered and walked away.

I think i had officialy ruined my chance with him! He was telling me how he felt and i was quiet the whole time!

Graysons pov-

After talking to Audrey i felt better. Even if our conversation didn't end where i want it to end. I still felt uncompleted since she has half of my heart.

I walked over to Ethan and Elsa. "Hey", i bearly say.

They both look at me and smile akwardly. I guess i came in the wrong moment. I put my hands up and walked away.

I didn't know if to go with Audrey and just sit with her or go with Sarah and make a conversation. Lucky me i didn't have to pick because Sarah came up to me.

"Hi", she says.

"Hey"

"When are we leaving?", she asks.

"I don't know. We should talk about that. Go with Ethan and Elsa and ill go get Audrey", i say.

She said okay and went up to Ethan and Elsa.
I went up to Audrey and i saw tears in her eyes.
"You okay?", i ask sitting besides her.

She quickly pulled away and got up to go with everybody else.Fuck!

Audreys pov-

How does he expect me to believe him when he rather talk with Sarah than me! Maybe I'm being a bitch right now but I'm not stupid either and if its a mistake liking Grayson than i think I'm better off single for life.

I walk over to where everybody was at and sit with them. Seconds later Grayson comes and sits next to me.

"So at what time are we leaving?", Sarah asks.

"When ever it gets dark and when Hannah falls asleep", Ethan says. We all nod in agreement.

"Okay, Elsa, Sarah and i are going in the first room. You and Grayson can go in the second room. And ill knock in the door when we are ready to leave", Ethan says.

"Uhh, no...", i start to say but get cut off by Grayson.

"Thats perfect.", he said getting close to me.

"Good", Ethan says opening the door so we could all head to our room.

I open the door to our room and head straight to the window.

"Audrey?", i heard Grayson say.

I ignored him and kept looking down the window. I felt him grab my arms and turn me around to face him, "Audrey!". I look at him straight in the eyes not daring to blink.

"What", i say coldly.

"Whats wrong?"

"Whats wrong is that I'm not falling for your fuckboys speech!", i yell. Fuck!!! Audrey what did you just say! Grayson is so far from being a fuckboy!

He looked at me and i could see hurt in his eyes. He let me go and started to pace around the room.

"Me a fuckboy? Audrey everything i said a moment ago was true! I'm sorry if nobody has ever been this real with you! But i speak nothing but the truth! And I'm in...i like you okay!", he told me.

I'm in... Love?  Were his feelings really strong for me? Was i being selfish?

I felt tears rolling down my cheeks and a pain in my chest. He came back up to me and placed his hands on my cheeks.

"Audrey, my feelings are strong. And I'm not lying to you!", he said placing a kiss in my forehead.

He pulled me in close and gave me a thight hug. A really thight hug which i loved. I returned his hug, hugging him even thighter.

He pulled away and wiped away my tears, "everything is going to be okay, you just have to believe me."

Elsas pov-

Sarah, Ethan and i were stuck in one room. I didn't mind, but i would have more likely preferred to only be with Ethan since i was growing feeling for him.

A little later after we got in our room we heard screams coming from Audrey's and Grayson's room. I didn't expect that. We all faced each other and smiled.

"They sound like if they're married!", Sarah said.

Suprisingly Sarah wasn't acting stupid or annoying or being a bitch. And that's coming from me. Anyways have i ever mention how fine Ethan is. I'm literally dying for him, but i obviously never show it since i don't want to look desperate. I catch him starring at me and i give him a small smile with him returning one.

"Ready?", Ethan asks us.

Both i and Sarah nod.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hey guys!! Extra update!!! I think this is my FAVORITE one so far since Audrey and Grayson finally reveal their feelings!!

~Please comment if you are enjoy it guys i love to hear from yall!

~Comment what is your favorite scene so far➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡

      [[{{Comment/Vote/Share}}]]

Love,
Daisyy