Chapter 52

Audrey's P.O.V

After a bit of talking Anthony let out that we would be leaving in a couple of minutes and supposably going back home. But, with everything that has happened throughout this journey I really doubt it we would make it home without having to stop again and do what not just so we won't get caught.

I would have never and I mean never would have thought this would ever occur to me. One thing is to get kidnapped but another to try and escape and get into more serious problems. At this point in my life I was scared. Scared to death to be exact. And I had plenty of reasons to being scared, one being the fact that the "boss" could find us at any point and basically kill us. I just wished to be home with my family at peace. I really did miss them and I missed my best friend. I wonder how she is? How she's been doing? If she missed me? I felt a tear roll down my cheek and seconds later Grayson wiped it and asked, "are you okay?"

I nod slowly and turn to him for a hug. I was tired. Tired of literally everything that had happened ever since I got kidnapped. I only wished one thing and one thing only. To be home. I don't think anybody understand how cruel and devastating it is not being able to go home everyday and see everybody you love. I miss every single person I was ever close too.

"It's okay baby, we'll be home soon. I promise", I heard him whisper down my ear.

One thing I was thankful was for him, Grayson, I don't know what I would have done if I had to go through this alone. Thank goodness for him.

"Alrighty everybody's ready?", we hear Matt say out of no where.

"Let's go!", Anthony yelled afterwards.

We all began to follow them until they stopped in front of a new vehicle. I promise you not I've been in so many different cars that I've forgotten how many. All of this was a crazy nightmare that I don't wish upon anybody.

One by one we get in and wait till Matt and Anthony finish talking with Kris.

"Do you guys think we are finally going to be home this time?", Elsa questioned looking at Ethan straight in the eyes but talking to everybody in general.

"I hope so", Sarah replied quietly. For some odd reason Sarah had stopped being so sassy and was more quiet now. This wasn't her usual self. It kind of worried me.

"Are you okay?", I questioned looking directly at her. I know that I had been a b**** to her before but she literally had nobody here. Ethan always looked after Elsa. Grayson looked after me and Sarah was always left alone. Yeah she was annoying mostly all the time, but we were all in this together and I felt really bad for her at the moment. I know I would have hated to be in this situation alone the way she was, and then to have nobody looking after you or even caring about you would suck even more.

"Yeah, I'm fine...", she trailed off.

"We're ALL going to make it home Sarah, we're all in this together", I assured her while I got weird looks from everybody else.

"Thanks...for caring", she softly smiled before turning to face the window.

The boys finally came in the truck and Anthony started the engine. "Alright guys, let's try this one more time and let's hope the last one till we get y'all home. Now I have one task for you all to follow; please don't talk through this last car ride. Now let's hope we can get out of here safely."

We all nodded and stayed quiet afterwards. This was so scary. Anthony began going forward and next thing you know we are on the road back home. Matt turned on the radio and we all heard the following words that we didn't want to hear: "This is channel 22 reporting to you local news. Throughout the past we've had news pop up of a couple of teens missing and never been able to be found. Well as of today we all might have answers, but not the ones we would want to hear. Three teen bodies were found in a river just outside of New Jersey. Sadly they're bodies are unrecognizable and we need to contact those parents whose child went missing."

The lady continued talking but my mind wondered off. What if my parents thought I was dead? What if they forget about me? What if....

"Continuing with the seven wanted people that have been running from the law just outside of our peaceful town, we want all of you to be careful when in the streets. We don't know what they want and why they keep running away from the law. The police officers have tried to stop them a couple of times but they always seem to change vehicles. Again they are two adults and five teens, if seen please contact us. Thank you, now I give it to you John...."

"Oh shut that off!!", Anthony yelled aggressively turning the radio off.

We were kidnapped. We escaped. We were caught. We were criminals. We were wanted. I just wished we were all home in peace. I will ALWAYS regret that day when I lied to Liam saying I was staying after school and instead walked home. If I would have just listened to Liam. If I would have just gotten a ride from somebody, anybody, I wouldn't be here right now.

~•~•~

Guys I am soooo sorry I haven't updated in forever. I've so busy with work and stressed out with school i haven't had time to be able to write anything. But I made some time today to finally update after so many months. It's something short and basically how Audrey feels about everything. I hope to update really soon and catch up on everything else. I also hope to finish it really soon so stay updated. I also want to thank all of those loyal readers, thank you so much for your support ❤️

Love,
Daisyyy❤️