"Jason can you answer it for me." He said yeah and answered it.

"Hello?" Jason said, he was quiet for a minute, so I looked at him. "Who is it Jason?" I asked him he gave me a wait a second look and put his finger up.

"Who the hell is this and why are you calling my girl phone?" He said in a pissed off tone, I looked at him waiting for something to happen, I don't know what but something.

"If I find out you're calling my girl phone again, I'll kill you myself, and that's a promise." my eyes widen and I looked at Jason wondering what happen.

Jason hung up the phone put in down in his lap. I pulled up in the driveway, and he got out the car, so I got out the car to follow him.

"Jason what happened? Who was that? Why are you so angry?" I was throwing question after question, Jason was walking up to my room I just wanted to know what happened.

I sat down on my bed waiting for Jason to say something he was just being silent and I hate that.

"Do you think your brother would care if I stayed here for the night?" Jason finally spoke. "If you don't mind me asking, why do have to stay, who they hell was on that phone that got you so pissed off."

"Someone called talking about I know what you did? Shit I don't even know what I did? He was like keep a close eye on your girl if you really love her, so I went off on that ass."

"Some person called me earlier saying I know something you don't, I didn't think much of it so I just let it go." I told Jason crossing my legs on my bed, he sat down next to me.

"Why didn't you tell me this?" he sounded a little pissed, but I don't really care.

"Because like I said I didn't think much of it." my phone beep and I looked down, I got a text from Josh, I slide the screen and typed in my password to see what he said.

"I'm staying at Cecelia house are you good by your self or is Jason staying with you? either way I won't be home." the text said.

"Yeah Jason is staying and Ok Love you night." I replied and he said he love me back and the conversation was over.

"Well Josh isn't coming home, but he knows you are here." I told him.

Jason reached in his back pocket and looked at him while he was doing it, he pulled out a gun my eyes widen I got scared for a second.

"Jason what are you doing with that gun?" I asked him and scooted back away from a little.

"I'm not going to shoot you baby girl, I could never do that." He said putting the gun on my nightstand.

"Why do you have that gun Jason?"

"Baby I'm in a gang I'm just not going to not carry a gun with me." I still forgot what his job is sometimes.

"Hey I might just teach you how to shoot it." That actually sounded like fun, I always wanting to go one of those shooting ranges.

"That sounds like fun."

"And if you're my girlfriend you need to learn how to shoot." I laughed at him "oh shut up."

I got up and went to my closet to get some night wear, I grabbed my purple shorts and a black graphic tee. I took off my clothes forgetting that I have a guy in my room, "Damn baby girl your body is beautiful," he got up and walked towards me and smirked.

"Damn I'm lucky to have you." his hands gripped my waist and pulled me towards his body.

"And I'm lucky to have you." I told him and kissed his lips, and smiled.

Jason leaned back down started kissing my neck,  I wrapped my arms around his neck Jason grabbed my thighs and picked me up, and placed me on the bed.

I couldn't get enough of Jason's kisses. Every time I kissed him my stomach would get butterfly's. Tingles would run up and down my body.

Jason hands roamed around my body. He stop kissing my neck and kissed my lips, my hands on his cheeks.

Being with Jason made me feel so safe, and so loved and I'm glad he's my first boyfriend.

Our kiss we so intense, my hands went inside his shirt, and I took off his shirt.

I flipped us over and straddled Jason, and started kissing on his neck, and started tracing up and down on his sides. Jason moaned and it was the hottest thing ever, I pulled back and kissed his lips.

Jason squeezed my butt, and I squealed at his actions.

"God I need you so bad," he said and I just started kissing his jaw line.

"We should stop, because I'm getting a little too excited and I know you're not ready." I felt down on his lower region getting confidence for some reason.

"Ahh don't do that baby girl!" He said and pushed my hand away I laughed at him.

"Now I have to fix my little problem, thanks Tina." He said.

"Sorry?" I laughed.

"I be back," he leaned down and kissed me on the lips and walked towards my bathroom, but stopped once he was near the door.

"Unless... You want to help me out with my little problem?"

"Eww no go away Jason," I threw my pillow at him, and he caught it and laughed.

"I'm kidding."

"No you're not! Go fix your problem I can see it from here." I said shaking my head at Jason and he went to the bathroom.

A/N: Tina stop teasing him lol, I know I'm late and the what do you mean video tho. And have you heard the song Maria I'm drunk by Travis Scott ft justin bieber? Good stuff