"Upon my life I swear my trust and loyalty to the Krieger pack and its members. As well as my word that I will protect your grandaughter with my life." Nathan said "Mote it be." Nathan and my grandpa said together and removed there hands. In the place where Nathans cut used to be now rested part of our family crest. The part with a flaming sword and the protecter wolf. The only thing missing was the sun.

Nathans POV

I looked at my hand and saw a partial Krieger crest with only there signature sun missing. "When will you be leaving?" The reigning alpha asked us. "I can have three tickets secured for the next flight out immediatly." I said taking out my cellphone he nodded and turned to Lilly. "You will have full access to your mothers bank account." He said then I heard some shuffling and slight movement.

I phone was ringing as I over heard there conversation. "Hello." I heard a voice say to me over the speaker. "Jake? Its Nathan." I began when he cut in. "Nate I saw you at the club but you left before I could say hello." My friend Jake said, "Yes I was in a rush but I got a favor to ask you." I said "Go ahead Nate." he said to me. "I need three tickets on the next flight out next to each other if possible. Can you do that?" I asked my friend and waited for him.

"As a matter of fact you caught me right in time. The band was here at a private party and we were just about to take off to play at mardi-gra in a couple of hours. You're welcome to come in our jet with us. It has plenty of space." My friend said to me and I nodded. "That'd be great. Your cool with three more passengers?" I asked just to make sure and he laughed, "sure."

We hanged up and I turned to see the alpha handing Lilly a wallet. "Here are the credit cards. To your mothers and now your bank account use it properly as you see fit. You have our number on the cellphone we gave you. Did you get anything?" He asked me and I nodded. "Free flight to New Orleans leaves in two hours." I said. "Mardi-Gra." He said pausing. "Get packing and on your way call me when you get there. Ill let Daniel know he'll be leaving with you." The alpha said and dismissed us to go pack.

We both headed towards our respective rooms and packed everything we needed. I put away a few clothes, and shoes in the suitcase before closing it. Then I grabbed my wallet along with my suitcase and went downstairs to find Daniel and Lilly ready and saying there goodbyes. "We can take my truck." I said coming up behind them. "Ok well sweety call us as soon as you take off and when you arrive." The luna was telling Lilly and the guard.

Lilly took the passenger seat, Daniel took the back seat and helped put in all the luggage into the trunk. It was a short drive to the private airstrip where the plane would be taking off. I drove concentrating on the road while Lilly talked to Danny or herself I wasn't sure since Danny kept his eyes glued to the papers he held in between his hands. As soon as we got there everyone got off the truck and I looked around to see if they had arrived.

Then while Lilly and Danny got there luggage from the trunk I heard a cheery voice calling me. "So you made it Nate." Jake said giving me a bro hug. "Sure did and just in time I see." I told him when I heard some coughing behind me. "Jake this is Sophia and Daniel." I said introducing them to Jake. Danny looked Jake over while Sophia aka Lilly extended her hand to Jake smiling in recognition.

"Just call me Lilly everyone does." Lilly said then paused, "You look familiar." She said looking at him. Jake laughed, "You've heard of Papa Roach?" Jake said and then it dawned on her. "Your Jacoby Shaddix aren't you?" She half asked half stated. "Sure am but just call me Jake. We should be getting on the plane it leaves in a few minutes. Everyone got on the plane along with there luggage. The plane was spacious and well decorated.

It was a bit gothic but Lilly seemed to be enjoying herself. Once on the plane Jake gave her a private cabin used on long flights for her tranquility more than anything since she was the only girl on board. She was perfectly save with us but it was better if she took a room to herself at least for now anyway since she didn't know the band personally like I did.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

As the plane took off Lilly stared out the window an inner fire burning in her eyes. "Ohhhh Jeremy I'm coming for you." She said laughing "This time I'll be ready and you won't know what hits you." Her laugh was laced with poison as she pictured her revenge against all those who'd mistreated her but specially againts Jeremy the friend who'd denied her and betrayed her. He'd gotten her close then crushed her and for that he would pay and pay he would.

*

*

*

*

*

So yes it was Jeremy (Applause Applause). As usual Vote, Comment, and Share the story!