fifteen

Tina

Later on that night I just went to Jason's house, and waited on him to get home, apparently he was doing his "Job" and didn't want me to be with him while he was doing it which I understand.

I'm now at school in lunch waiting on Jason to pick me up, he said he was going to take me out to eat I was glad, because our school lunch is disgusting.

I was outside of the school in the front sitting on the bench, when I saw Shawn walking towards me, I smiled at him.

"Hey Shawn," I waved at him and he sat down next to me.

"what are you doing out here alone?" he asked me.

"waiting on my boyfriend, he's supposed to be taking me out to eat, but I've been waiting on him for about ten minutes," I told him looking down at my phone seeing what time it was.

"Oh so miss Tina has a boyfriend now since when?"

"We just started dating yesterday actually."

"And he's fucking up already, having you wait ten minutes," I was about to say something, but Jason's car pulled up.

"Well that's him, I'll talk to you later."

"Are you still coming to my game?"

"Yeah Shawn I'll still come to your game," I told him and gave him a hug goodbye, Jason honked his horn, and I pulled away from Shawn.

"Bye text me," I told him, and got into Jason's car.

"hey," I leaned into him to give him a kiss, but he jerked his head to the side.

"Who was that?" he asked like he was disgusted.

"Um my best friend Shawn?"

"Why do you sound unsure like you don't know if that's your friend?"

"Because you are pissed, and kind of caught me by surprise, with your attitude." I told him, crossing my arms, and laying my head on the seat.

"Well I don't want you near him anymore, understand?" I looked at him like he was crazy, like who is to tell me who I can be near.

"Jason you're not my father, and you can't tell me what to do the last time I checked, I'm the only one that can do that."

"Oh I wasn't asking you, I was telling you not to go near him, and I was seeing if you heard me correctly, but I guess not," I looked in his eyes and it wasn't the Jason I knew he looked different in a way I couldn't describe.

"So if I see you near him, something will happen to that Shawn kid, so do you understand me now?" When he said that I had a feeling he wasn't playing, so I just nodded my head.

I looked down at my lap, I've never let someone talk to me like that I always  stand up for myself, but why was it so different when it came to Jason?

"So how's school?" He asked me looking at the rode, with one hand on the stirring wheel, and the other on his chin. I wanted to cuss him out, but I answered his question.

"Good, I'm happy its my last year then I'm moving," I told him looking out the window.

"Why are you moving, and where?" he asked me, and pulled up to subway.

"Um I don't know exactly where, but I'm moving because of college duh," we got out of the car, and headed into subway.

"I don't want you to move."

"Well to bad I have to." I told him getting onto the line, we ordered our food, and got into the car.

"I don't think you should move," he told me taking a bite out of his sandwich.