54. Red

Warning:- unedited
______

Dear Kaya,
I was always worried about your future from the day I knew I had Cancer. My dear now must be 19 around. I hope Smita has done her work well.

...

"Who's Smita?" I asked the maid with tears in my eyes. My mom, she was not worried that she was dying she was worried about me.

"I am." The maid replied. I just nodded.
..

Your's and Krystal's sibling rivalry and dad's busy job always made me more and more worried about you. You didn't even know how to eat on time. My hair was shedding day by day and the doctor gave me the ultimatum of one year. You being so sensitive and innocent made me more worried. Your dad never had time to look after you, as he was always busy saving others.

I was forced to make a decision for your future. I didn't trust anyone with you. You were so innocent in this dreadful world scared me about your future. So once I called my old school friend and asked her to come over. I talked to her about you and she gave me the only solution I had.

That is your marriage. She was a very dear friend of mine and getting you married to her son was the only best solution I taught at the moment. It was always my dream to see you and Krystal getting married. Being a little selfish and worried about your future I took this major drastic step of getting you married.

As you being a nine-year-old you were fascinated about the entire wedding process and meeting your price charm on a white horse. It was difficult to make you understand anything at that moment. Right now I handed you the key of this box trying to be in a way with you.

I know I don't have much time I will be no longer with you by any minute. I hope I made the right decision for your future to keep you, safe dear."

...

Till now I was crying. I missed her so much I never wanted her to go. So that was the night after giving me this key-shaped locket the entire night the very last night of her life she did this that is to write a letter and gifts for my old self.

I was not even able to complete the letter and I was crying my vision was blurry. I always needed her and until her last breath, she was worried about me and my future.

I inhaled and decided to continue reading the letter.

...

No more sad talks I don't cry as much as you do (haha..!!) By the way as now you must be all 19, 20 year old. The most beautiful, the princess of this palace. I want you to remarry your price and live a happy life.

...

She was such a lier. She was always emotional and cried more than me.

"No Mumma I am not crying." I murmured brushing my tears away. I smiled and read the last sentence of the letter. Which almost sent me to a comma.

...

I know the Agrawal's must be taking good care of you. Lots of love forever with you...

-Yours mumma.
...

Mom must be Talking about some other Agrawal there are many right. Right now all I saw was Red.

I kept the letter aside and went back to the album (the pink album) I flipped through the pages until again I saw the picture of mine with the boy the same grey eye, black hair...

"No there are many people with grey eyes and black hair." I murmured.

Then I flipped through some more pages and came across a picture where in a ritual that boy who I was getting married to was shirtless his back and side face facing the camera.

"Fuçk." I said that out loud.

"It's the same fūcking cross sign as that on Agrawal's back." I said to myself. I saw the cross mark on Agrawal's back when we were in London for a business meeting when he left my room shirtless. The same small but dark mark was on his back. I gasped.

I got up taking a few pictures from the album along. Wearing my locket after locking the box all I saw was red. My mind almost stopped functioning.

"Send this box with other suitcases." I told the maid and walked out of the house along with the pictures. I heard a few maids calling me and saying something. But at that moment I cared a damn.

I called my uncle and asked him to arrange a car right now as soon as possible. I waited for the car to come for 5 minute and the cab was in front of me.

I got inside of the cab and went to the only place I could at that point of time.

I felt cheated, broken and depressed.

Was I married to Agrawal?

____

What do you guys think???

Questions:- You are reading this book from which country?

The chapter I wanted to tell you guys for so long is here..

Is now the title ' The mystery of my life ' relating?

It would mean a lot if you would give feedback...

Vote!! Comment!!
- D.love