19.The flight

I gasped as I shot up from my pillows panting. This was the fifth time during this trip that I had the nightmare and it just kept on getting more and more detailed. I groaned as I stretched out my limbs which had been wrapped tightly in the blanket all night long.

I sighed in frustration as I glanced at the clock, it was 8:00 and I had to be dressed and packed up by 9:00. I quickly detangled my body from the mess of blankets and grabbed my toiletries and the first outfit that I spotted strewn out on the room couch.

Ten minutes later I stood in front of the bathroom mirror and examined my outfit of a blue belted knee length red dress, cute black flats, high ponytail and light make-up with approval. It was equally flattering and professional. After blowing myself a kiss I went to gather all of my stuff from the various weird places I had thrown them over the last three days.

I found my purse behind the couch, my mobile charger tangled up in my bed and my lipstick dangerously close to falling down a ventilation vent.

A knock sounded from my door and I went to open it, to find a porter standing there holding a large brown bag."Your laundry ma'am." He adjusted his height slightly to get a peek into my room. The maids must have told him of its atrocious condition.

I smiled and moved to block his view into the room, "Thank you."

He smiled back and scurried down the hall where I saw him take a five pound from the on duty maid. So the employees where betting on my messiness. Intresting.

After packing away the last of my freshly cleaned and pressed dresses into the suitcases and all of my carry on items into my purse. I debated what to do with Mr. Agrawals two shirts. He did say that he didn't want them, and it would be a waste to just throw the shirts away. So I handed the shirts to the porter who was still chatting with the maid,

"Here, a reward for your good work. Its 100% egyptian cotton."

The porter looked stunned for a second before taking the shirts from my hands,

"Thank you so much ma'am!"

I smiled, "No problem, keep up the good work."

With that I turned to Mr. Agrawals room door and knocked. He being the jerk that he is made me wait for nearly five minutes before opening the door.

"We gotta go right?"

Agrawal who was sipping at what seemed to be his vodka and coffee mix, raised an eyebrow,

"Why all the rush? Have you had breakfast?"

I snorted, "Look Agrawal, we're not going to do this. I'm not going to fall for your charms again only for you to turn into a complete monster again. Get your stuff and lets get out of here."I left Agrawal with a surprised look on his face and started down the hallway without him. It would be him following me this time; not the other way around.

I heard Agarwal's door close and then his footsteps behind me,

"Look...sorry for last night I was just really drunk and I wasn't thinking." He said as we entered the elevator.

I waited for the elevator doors to slide shut before answering, "Then you should cut down on all of those vodka's, because this isn't the first time that you've done something like that to me. No, its been going on since I first began working here. I appreciate your apology, but how can I be sure that you won't start with your jerkiness the minute we land back home again?"

Agrawal closed his eyes and took a long sip of his vodka infused coffee. He didn't say anything else.

Down at the receptionist desk Lilly looked sad to see us-meaning Agrawal-go.

"It was wonderful having you here Mr. Agrawal. We hope to host you again soon."

Agrawal only nodded at her before going out to our waiting cars. He seemed to be pondering my elevator speech deeply.

Outside, two BMW's stood waiting to take me and Agrawal to the airport. Rob and the rest of the security guards were piled into a black car behind us, and I waved to them before getting into my car.

I popped a sleeping pill and dozed off in an attempt to get some decent sleep after all the nightmares last night.

"Ma'am, Ma'am we've arrived at your destination."

I was awakened by the driver of my car as we pulled to a stop in front of the airport.Thank you for all your hard work over these past few days Peter. I look forward to working with you again soon."

Peter, who had been my driver for the last few days smiled and helped me out of the car.

"It was a pleasure working with you as well Ma'am."

Inside Laila and Mr. Agrawal-who had arrived before me-sat chatting about lord knows what. I sat down next to them and tried to keep from dozing off in front of everyone.

It was around 10:30 when Mr. Agrawal got up to go check on something leaving me and Laila alone.

When Mr. Agrawal was out of earshot she scooted closer to me,

"Did you get my text last night?"

I furrowed my eyebrows, I hadn't gotten a text from her last night-unless she was talking about the one from the unknown number.

"You must have gotten it or you wouldn't look so shocked."

"What did you mean by, you know my secret?" I asked recovering my wits.

"I know what you and your boss are trying to hide from the public and if you don't give me Sky Co. financial records then I will send a certain photo to the press."

I gaped in shock at the three sixty transformation that Laila had undergone, where was the sweet girl that I had met only a few days ago? Was Johnson in on this too? If so what did he want with my uncles companies records?

I laughed nervously, "C'mon Laila this isn't funny."

"Oh I'm very serious, if you don't give me those records your company will be ruined."

"Really then what's this dirt you have on me?"Laila leaned in and whispered into my ear, and my eyes widened in shock,

Mr. Agrawal was married!?
________________________

So here is the chapter, sorry for the late update.

VOTE!!COMMENT!! =)

- D.love