56. Heated conversation

Warning:- unedited
___

"Who are you married to? Agrawal" I asked him now gripping his collar tightly so that he won't back off. By now We were dangerously close to each other.

"That's none of your business." He replied now getting angry. I could see him getting angry and this was again the first time I was not even the slightest scared of him getting angry.

"Yeah..!! Why would it be any of my business." I yelled...

"It's fucking my business and we both know that very clearly..." I continued shouting at him. We were now nose to nose.

"It's my business, who are you married too," I told him yelling loudly the last part.

"Cut the crap, Kiara." He yelled back now gripping my waist and pushing me away. I yanked his hand away and walked towards where I was earlier standing took the pictures and my sleeping pills bottle. I threw the pictures of him.

"What is this?? Now, will you like to answer me who is your wife?" I asked him angrily.

"Or STILL it's none of my business, Aarav Agrawal?" I asked him.

"And... And you dare to lie to me." I said. He picked up two pictures and looked towards it his eyes almost came out of his socket. He was shocked.

"Kiara, you.." He murmured.

"You don't know anything." I assumed he was going to say and laughed humorlessly.

"From day one," I said with a pause. "Day one onward you knew, didn't you?" I asked him.

"You calling me Ms. Shah during the first business party when I never told anyone about my last name," I yelled at him.

"Kiara, listen." He told.

"No, no I don't want to.. Answer me.." I told him inhaling deeply and then I picked up a few pictures of our younger married self.

"From Day one onward you knew about it, didn't you?" I repeated to more like myself.

"Kiara." He tried again walking towards me I hold my hand in front of him.

"No ... Answer me, Agrawal." I asked. "Yes or no." I continued.

"Yes.." He murmured. I threw my sleeping pills bottle towards the vase on the corner which fell down crashing on the floor creating a loud noise. Which was nothing in front of the anger I was feeling?

"Why?" I asked crying. "Am I the one you are married to or is it, Abby?" I asked. I knew the answer but I wanted to hear from his mouth that he was married to her even after knowing everything.

"You." He said making me laugh humorlessly.

"And Jake who looks just like you? Came from me?" I laughed in anger.

"Kiara you don't know anything..." He started. I held my hand in front of him.

"For the very first time, I have got everything correctly. But why Agrawal? Child marriage in India is illegal then why did it matter to you. Whether you are married to me or not?" I asked him.

"Even I thought the same and never tried to contact you until my mom's lawyer told me about this Indian law that boys and girls forced into child marriage as minors are legally married after reaching 2 years of adulthood." He said.

"We are adults after 18. You right now are 21 and I am 25. That means." He continued but I interrupted him.

"We are married." I murmured. "That means we are married legally," I said that out loud.

"And you cannot get married to someone else until you are married to me," I said. In India, second marriages are illegal unless divorced from your first partner.

"So I am still your PA because you didn't have the guts to say that in front of my face that you want to divorce me?" I asked.

"No Kiara, you are getting it all wrong." He said coming closer to me. I sidestepped him and walked towards my thrown sleeping pill bottle. I walked over the vase pieces one of which entered my foot. I was in so much mental pain that physical pain was nothing.

I unscrewed my sleeping pills bottle and went to the nearby small coffee table on the balcony and took the mineral water bottle lying on top of it. I popped a handful of sleeping pills and unscrewed the mineral water bottle. I wasn't thinking was for sure.

Kind of an old habit of mine running away from problems I couldn't handle. Only if I could kill Agrawal I won't be killing myself just because I loved him.

I gulped down the water.

____

Vote!! Comment!! =)
- D.love