31. Trouble

Do vote, comment and share my book if you like it... :)

________________

Today's day was a mess. I thought Mr.Agrawal's return would lead to less work pressure but it seemed like I was wrong.

I asked Rina to lend me her laptop and luckily she had brought both her laptops; her personal laptop as well as her work laptop. I took her personal laptop and walked back to my workplace.

Then I started working on the reports all over again with the help of rough mail of my reports I'd sent to Mr.Agrawal. Redoing a certain work was such a pain. I cursed internally Abby or Abhilasha whoever she is for breaking my work laptop.

I was even worried that I owed Mr.Agrawal so much more now. I was working on the reports for around an hour and then all of a sudden I heard voices from outside. I tried to ignore them but it  got louder and louder with every passing minute. I finally decided to go and have a look on what was happening.

I walked outside and was shocked to see a group of small boys. I walked in their direction and was even surprised to see all the boys dressed like football players. There were 5 boys in total, but the one that drew my attention instantly was the one in black jersey with black and yellow shoes.

He was short and had dark brown curls. His eyes were the darkest shade of brown. He was a bit tan and was slim-built. He was holding a white and blue coloured football. He was kind of cute but seemed very serious for his age. He looked around 7 years old. I looked at Rina and raised my brows.

"I don't know." was her reply.

I never usually deal with kids until it's really necessary. But this time I did know that I had to deal with them or else I would have to say good bye to my job on top of which I will have to face the Mr. Angry Young Man a.k.a Mr.Agrawal. I never liked kids much because they usually cry when I try to make them laugh. Maybe they don't find me funny.

"Bro they seem stupid to me." I heard the  boy in yellow say to the one in black jersey. Black jersey guy looked like the dominant one.

"Because they are." He replied then looking towards Rina he said "Can you make it fast, I am here to see him. If he is not here I will wait in his office."

"What's happening?" I interrupted them.

"Umm... He wants to meet Mr.Agrawal. And he is not on this floor and he is asking to wait in his office with his little gang." Rina explained.

I gasped hearing what Rina said. If this happens I will be in deep deep trouble.

"Why are you here? And who are you all?" I asked curiously to the one in black jersey pointing towards his entire group. He gave me a  'Are you serious you don't know ME?' look.

"You can call me RDJ. We are DX as in De-generation X." He said confidently then looking at his football he said "she is my Liz."

"Huh?" Was all I could say. So he named his football.

"RDJ?" I asked him, a confused look on my face.

He rolled his eyes at me and said "As in Robert Downey Jr." He said. I gasped isn't he an actor.

"Crazy..." I said. This kid already made me go crazy. He smirked at me.

"Nobody can afford me, brace yourselves." He said confidently. This kid had a huge ego. My god, he seemed like mini version of Mr.Agrawal.

"Listen kids, your parents must be worried you should go home." I tried to convince them.

"Don't baby us young lady." Said the one in white jersey.

"Sujit, haven't you been taught not to disrespect a lady. Be a gentlemen after all, all manners are for guys." The one in black who addressed himself as RDJ taunted me. He seemed like a womanizer just like Mr.Agrawal.

Now I couldn't handle him anymore, he was just becoming more and more intolerable. I looked at Rina for help but she instantly replied to my unasked question by shaking her head in a 'no' and raising her hands in surrender.

I groaned and at that moment the elevator dinged and seconds later walked in the one and only Mr.Agrawal. Beard did really suit him. I found myself nervous what will he do now? 'God! Please save me today' I silently prayed.

"Agrawal! Was waiting for you from an hour. They won't let me in." He said glancing towards me. I threw him a dirty look. The little boy called 'The Mr.Agrawal' as Agrawal. He then looked towards his friend in white Jersey.

"Catch" he said passing his football to him. "Be careful" he warned and the boy in white jersey nodded. I rolled my eyes, he was acting as if it was not a football but some expensive China.

I was surprised to see him walk towards Mr.Agrawal and do that weird kinda boy handshake guys do. My eyes almost popped out of the socket.

"Whatcha doin mate? How's everything going?" Mr.Agrawal asked then looking at his back he continued "Ronaldo huh?"

"Yes I am." He said. 'God a bipolar meets another bipolar' I thought. Is he who I think he is?

______________________

Your view, opinion, suggestion?

FEEDBACK...

VOTE!!!COMMENT!! =)

- D.love