55. Bastard

Warning:- unedited
...

Stopping by the nearest medical shop, I bought sleeping pills. In this village due to our Royal image no one ever argued. So it was easy to buy sleeping pills without a doctor's prescription.

I popped 3 at a time and after a few minutes 2 more. I didn't get the high power sleeping pills so maybe that was the reason why I was not sleepy.

After sometimes sleep hugged me. Before sleeping I asked the driver to drive nonstop towards my destination no matter what and I will pay him double of what his cabs meter says.

...

I woke up twice during the journey but slept again taking sleeping pills. Sleeping pills were kind of an addiction to me now.

"Ma'am we are here... " I heard the driver say. I groaned blinking my eyes, my head was paining.

My eyes pained even to blink. I can feel them heavy must be swollen due to crying. I felt like till now my life was just a joke for everyone. Because I never knew what was going around.

Firstly the Rey and Rina thing, Rey and Agrawal being brothers, Agrawal marriage and who's Jake is still a mystery what's going on in his life is nothing that I know. Who am l kidding? I didn't even know what was going on in my life.

Meeting Mr. Agrawal and getting the job as his P.A this easily by answering interview questions like my name and age is not possible. Mr. Agrawal never threw me out of the job in spite of so many mistakes and disasters, I created. I was never paid so much from any job I did before this. Why the salary was so high? And why did Mr. Agrawal tolerated me?

And I never even handled any important meetings or like assisting a major number of the companies employee's. All this can't be coincident, it was a plot. It was all set from day one. Why was I here won't be revealed till date if I would have never known the truth. Everything, everything was a game.

Tears were running. I was never this angry before. I felt betrayed, cheated. I fisted one hand and took the pictures and sleeping pills bottle that I bought from other than banging the car's door shut, I half ran as fast as I could towards his house. ' Mr. Agrawal's house '

It was raining, dark and the cold winds attempt to cool me down was not working. I stood in front of Agrawal's house and then started banging his door repeatedly.

"AGRAWAL you coward open the door NOW." I was practically shouting loud enough for the entire locality to hear but then again his house was very big.

"AGRAWAL.." This time I shouted even more loudly and kept on shouting and banging the door repeatedly.

And soon the door was unlocked by one of the servants.

"Where is he?" I said walking in.

"Ma'am you can't go in like this." The servant said. I gave him a murderous glare.

"I asked where is he?" I told him loudly and slowly for him to understand each and every word clearly.

"Um..." He hesitated. I walked towards him.

"Upstairs." He said scared. He gulped.

"Um...In his room.." He continued. I started walking towards the stairs and climbing the stair's 2 at a time I reached upstairs.

"Agrawal...Agrawal..." I shouted repeatedly.

"What the fuck is going on?" I heard him say and then he came into my vision. I have never been this angry seeing anyone.

I walked towards him in lighting speed and pushed him towards the nearby wall. Till now I dropped the pictures and sleeping pills bottle where I was standing earlier.

"Now fucking lie in front of my face. You bloody scoundrel." I was gripping his collar as tightly as I could. He flipped us. now my back was against the wall and he was caging me.

"What's with you?" He said. I was glaring at him with teary eyes. My eyes were watering due anger within me. I was burning from inside. I wanted to kill him.

"What's with me huh?" I asked laughing humorlessly and walking towards him he backed off.

This was the first time ever I walked towards him and he backed off.

____

Guys what do you think will happen next?

And ya' this book is going to end soon... :)

Vote!! Comment!! =)
- D.love