45. The Interview

Warning:- unedited
___

"I am Raghav and you are?" Manvi's husband asked Mr. Agrawal who was standing there quietly for a while now.

"Aarav Agrawal" He almost murmured but though it was audible. This was the first time I heard him say his full name, orelse it would be just Agrawal.

"Nice meeting you Mr. And Mrs. Agrawal." With that the man shock our hands. When the man said Mr. And Mrs. Agrawal I saw Mr.Agrawal stiffen a bit. Way to make it more awkward.

"Here is my card. Will contact you when I will be going with my family tomorrow, for the match." He told Mr. Agrawal handling him his card. Mr. Agrawal gave him a short nod.

"Mr. & Mrs. Agrawal?" The peon asked. 'What did he just said?  Did he just?' I taught. I looked towards Mr.Agrawal with wide eyes. He till now was half- coughing and half- smirking seeing my reaction. Mr. Agrawal said a small yeah.

"Was nice meeting you." Mr. Agrawal said.

"Likewise." Said Raghav. Manvi hugged me again and I hugged her back giving a light pat on her back. I saw Jake doing the typical boy handshake with Manvi's son.

"Let's go." Mr. Agrawal said and went to open the door of the principals office. I and Jake followed him.

"Ohh welcome welcome..!! Mr.Agrawal." the principal said walking towards us. Mr. Agrawal shook his hand. I gave him a smile and a nod.

"My apologize if I made you wait." The principal said walking towards his chair.

"It's absolutely okay." Mr. Agrawal replied him.

"Come in, have a seat." The principal whose name was Mr. Paul written on a golden plate on his desk. Mr. Agrawal took a seat. I sat beside him and Jake beside me. Principal must be knowing him via media after all he was the richest person in the city.

"Heya...!! Kiddo." Mr.Paul hified Jake "you know Buddy you are in the right hands." Mr.Paul continued. I was shocked to see such a friendly behavior by a principal.

I looked towards Mr.Agrawal he seemed to as shocked as me. He cleared his throat to get Mr. Paul's attention who was now chit-chatting with Jake. Mr. Agrawal was about to say but before that Mr. Paul interrupted.

"By the way how did you guys meet?" He asked curiously. I and Mr. Agrawal looked towards each other. We never thought about him asking us personal questions.

"Cafe." I told.

"Party." Mr. Agrawal said at the same time. Talk about timing. I groaned lowly.

"We saw each other for the very first time at a party but talked to each other when we coincidentally met each other at This cafe." Mr. Agrawal raised his eyebrows as if he don't know which cafe. I started thinking of a name.

"Which?" Asked Mr. Paul.

"Love." Was the lamest reply ever in the history of lamest reply.

"Huh?" Mr. Paul gave me a confused look.

"My friend Love's cafe. His name is love. He is very lovely." I rambled nervously. Mr. Agrawal gave me a look which meant ' shut the fûck up.'

"Oh..!! And about Jake... in which school was he earlier?" Mr.Paul now came to the main topic now he started asking questions regarding Jake's school, his syllabus, his nature, grade, was he a sports person?, which was his favourite subject and all.

"I suggest Jake should stay in our hostel it will helps in developing discipline and manners and even Jake will learn how to interact with other children." Mr.Paul said in a business like tone. This is the first time I saw him taking seriously and business like from the time we meet.

"That's alright I guess." Mr. Agrawal said looking towards Jake who gave a small nod and a tight smile.

"Umm.... In Jake's earlier school I have seen students bully." I told Mr. Paul hesitantly.

"No, no Mr's. Agrawal you don't have to worry about that. Bulling is illegal in India. I always make sure nothing like that happen in my school and if someone complains about it, strict investigate and strict action is being taken." Mr. Paul assured me. Does everyone have to compulsorily call me Mr's Agrawal. After all I have a name.

"Alright..." I told Mr. Paul geniunly smiling at him.

"Okay then, he can start his school from tomorrow onwards. His school will be afternoon one, Schedule, locker, room no. Etc will be told tomorrow itself." Mr. Paul said.

"Okay..!!" Jake murmured. His disinterest was clearly seen. 

"Just an ensure... This conversation between us is among us right? Because I don't like to mix personal life and business life and keeping my family away from media is the simplest way I know to keep then safe." Mr. Agrawal told.

"I understand and it's our school's rule to not to enclose any personal details." Mr. Paul ensured with a small smile.

"Okay... Than.."Mr. Agrawal stood up. Mr.Paul gave Mr. Agrawal a brief nod. " we will get going. " Mr Agrawal continued.

"Okay.." Said Mr. Paul. we left his office followed by Jake.

"Seems like you have school tomorrow." I told Jake sadly. My Intentions were to tell him that we can't go to watch the match because of his school.

"You haven't heard it properly? School starts from afternoon. Match is in the morning." Jake told me.

"Ohhk.." I told him. Jake started walking faster ahead of us.

"Sir, I will be working from home today if that's okay with you?" I asked Mr.Agrawal in a formal tone.

"Okay baby." He said sexily, lowly very close to my ear. A shiver passed through me. My breath got caught and heart beats were uneven. Such a simple thing he being this close effects me so much and I hated the fact that he knows how much he effects me. He was now smirking looking at me.

"Kiara, Aarav can you two walk faster." Jake told irritated by the entire school thing.

"Shhh... You can't call us by our name in the school." I reminded him.

"Seems like you are really into the character." Mr. Agrawal told me and then rested his hand on my mid back. I was speechless.

"Jake.." I almost shouted. He turned and Mr. Agrawal took his hand from my back almost instantly. I giggled and half ran to catch with Jake leaving Mr. Agrawal behind. Chit chatting with Jake we reached where Mr.Agrawal parked the car. We all hobbed into the car as soon as Mr. Agrawal came.

The ride was quite. It seemed like Jake was not that happy about his new school but was excited about tomorrow's match. After the quite, comfortable ride car came to a halt in front of my house.

"Will pick you up for tomorrow's match if that's okay?" Mr. Agrawal surprisingly asked kindly.

"Alright." I told him with a smile.

"See ya' Kiara." Jake told me. I looked at him he was scrolling down something in his PlayStation and was pouting in concentration. He looked so cute.

"Byeeee... Rdj." I told him. He looked towards me and smiled.

"Will text you the timing. Be ready." Mr. Agrawal told me. I nodded. Waving bye to Jake, I saw the car move far away from me and finally it was out of sight.

____

Like it? Hate it?

Vote!! Comment!!
                                - D.love