44. Perfect Family

Warning:- unedited

Feel free to point out any mistake you find.
____

"Are you okay?" Mr. Agrawal asked concern lacing his tone.

"Yeah, I guess... I will be fine." I told him. He nodded and helped me to get in my house.

"Keys?" Mr. Agrawal asked checking underneath the doormat. I giggled still feeling dizzy.

"Hehe..!! Last time someone came in without permission so..." I told addressing him. He raised his eyebrow.

"Behind the flower pot." I told him instantly before giving him the chance to argue. He found the keys behind the flower pot I kept early this morning. Then unlocking my house, he helped me get to my room. That's so sweet of him for dropping me to my room. I was falling harder day by day seeing his this SWEET side, which I taught never existed.

"Thanks.." I mumbled.

"Umm.. Sorry for that ride." He said. 'He said sorry? Did he said that?' I wondered. The word sorry seemed so foreign from him as if he is speaking some foreign language.

"It's.. Okay.." I replied.

"Takecare. Will pick you tomorrow for Jake's school interview." He told and helped me get in the duvet. He set the Air conditioner temperature, switched off my rooms light and closed the door slowly.

'Someone please pinch me, am I dreaming already.' I thought and than in minutes sweet sleep hugged me.

...

I was searching in my wardrobe to find something formal but not so formal to wear for Jake's school interview. To be honest I was a bit nervous. I was clueless what were they gonna ask me.

I decided to wear something that will match Mr. Agrawal's status. I decided to wear an red and black Indian dress. Indian dresses makes me look a bit older than I am.

I straighted my hair from the top and curled the ends. I applied red lipstick, mascara, liner and covered my dark circles with a concealer. Looking in the mirror I was ready to go.

Than My phone beeped signaling a message, it was a voice message from Mr.Agrawal. I played it.

I taught it would be his voice but computerized voice like Siri's voice spoke.

"Mr.Agrawal will be reaching soon. I advice you to stand by your door." Said the computerised voice. I groaned what is this thing now I expected to hear his voice.

I grabbed my purse. Dumping in my cell, cords, lipstick and car keys. I walked downstairs and heard car's horn 'It must be him.' I taught. Wearing my black colored heel I walked outside.

I walked near Mr.Agrawal's black car and sat on the passenger seat whose door Mr. Agrawal opened for me. Jake was sitting on the backseat. I greeted them. Mr. Agrawal was staring at me. I cleared my throat to get his attention. Even Jake was staring.

"You look so different in tradition dress." Jake told me. I smiled at him.

"Yeah...!!" Mr. Agrawal agreed. I raised my eyebrow. 'What was his defination of different?' I wondered.

"Good kind of different." He answered my unasked question.

"Thankyou...!! By the way drive slowly." I told him slowly so that Jake won't hear me.

"Yeah..!! Sure." Mr.Agrawal replied smirking. He started his car and drove as instructed by GPS to School.

"Be confident everyone and it will be okay." I told to everyone including myself.