42. Bulling

Heya guys do vote, comment, share and follow
__

Through the entire drive to Mr.Agrawal's house Jake tried to convince me to not force him to go to school and that he is not made to go to school. I just ignored him.

"Trust me, my future is in football not in school." He told me.

"Your age right now is not to be worried about your future but to worry  whether it's the right future tense or not." I told him sarcastically.

"Ha-ha very funny." He said in a high pitched fake girly voice.

"Let's get in." I told him and we started walking into Mr.Agrawal's house which was no less than a huge mansion.

...

"I guess this is the right way." I told Jake. I was figuring out the way to Jake's room as he was not telling me where to go.

"I, myself, will take you to my room if you won't force me to go to school." He said suggestively.

"Okay, I won't force you, now take me to your room." I told him.

"Come this way." He told and started pulling me by my arm.

"I knew it, I knew that was the right way." I murmured. He pulled me all the way to his room. The things I noticed in his room were there were few posters of footballers, it was messy, walls were painted with anime characters and there was a big poster of RDJ.

His room was quite impressive matched to his personality. There was a big screen TV, X-box, a section of movie CDs which I assume will be full of only super hero movies.

"See this." He said excitedly showing me his PSP (play station).

"I have some very cool games in it." He said very happily. I walked towards where CD's were arranged. There where many action movies, just as I thought. Then a CD with "football team" scribbled on it suddenly caught my attention.

"Jake, let's watch this?" I asked him.

"Umm... No... no... it's personal." He replied nervously.

"I thought we are friends. After all you ate my dark chocolates, pastries..." I told him sadly. He rolled his eyes.

"Okay... Ok, let's watch." He said looking bored. I switched on the TV and the CD player and inserted the CD in the CD player. I sat beside Jake who was already sitting with his legs crossed on his bed.

The clip at the beginning showed few photos of Jake and his football gang, few of them were those who came with him to office, then there were mini clips of Jake's football goals.

"Whoa!!! You are good." I told him.

"Thanks..." He murmured. Then there was this clip in which Jake was about to goal and all of a sudden a taller boy from opposite team comes and on purpose makes him fall along with him.

"Oh my god..!" I murmured to myself.

And then again in the next clip a group of boys came in front of him and Jake missed the goal purposely. What's going on? I wondered, was he being bullied.

"You missed it on purpose, didn't you?" I asked him.

"Huh? Why would anyone miss the goal on purpose?" He said looking anywhere but me. Then again in a few more clips and photos that I saw, I realized that everyone was scared of those taller guys.

After the video ended I looked at him, he started searching for something and then grabbed his PSP and started playing. I took his PSP from him.

"What?" He asked looking a bit irritated.

"Is this the reason why you don't want to go to school?" I asked him.

"What reason? What are you talking about?" He questioned again not looking at me.

"Don't you dare try to fool me, okay; I can clearly see that those guys were bullying all of you." I told him.

"Umm... I am hungry..." He said.

"Tell me why didn't you tell anyone about it? Does Mr.Agrawal know?" I asked him.

"Umm...No don't tell Aarav he will be very angry. He doesn't know anything about it. I tried to tell Abby but she was always busy and mostly she was not home. I gasped.

"You should have told the principal or your teachers." I told him.

"No if they would have known that I complained they wouldn't have let my group go away so easily. They would have tortured us." He told sadly.

"Who are they? What did they do to you?" I asked him cautiously.

"They are from 4th grade." He told me.

"In which grade are you? And what they did?" I asked him.

"I am in 3rd grade, they used to beat me up, lock me in the toilet, made me do their homework, made me pay for their needs, put salt over fresh wounds, they even didn't let me play football." He told me sadly. To say I was in shocked would be an understatement.

"And you never spoke against it?" I asked him.

"It's not easy as you think." He said sadly.

"OK listen, this New School of yours have their own football team, you will get a great exposure." I tried to convince him.

"No, I won't go to school." He told me.

"I will be there, I will make sure nothing like what happened in your previous school would happen here." I told him.

"What can you do?" He asked.

"Many things baby, you don't know my powers." with that I flexed my non-existing biceps. He giggled.

"At least give your interview, see the football team and then decide.Just because of a bad experience you are missing something really awesome. "I told him."There football has a lot of importance; imagine all the pretty girls cheering for you, running behind you and all you have to do is play football." I told him dreamily.

"Umm... I guess you are right, we should atleast go and check it out." He told me. I nodded and smiled.

"Don't be so tensed, your new school is the best school in the city, Mr. Agrawal has chosen it." I told him. He smiled at me mischievously.

"Pillow fight..." With that he stood up and grabbed a pillow. Even I grabbed a pillow lying nearby. He had been through a lot of things, now I wanted him to be happy because he deserved to be happy.

I was on my knees on top of his bed and he was standing. He was jumping and hitting me with his pillow. We were laughing and his pillow tore and the entire bed was covered in cotton right now. We both were out of breath laughing.

"From where did you learn to pillow fight?" I asked him.

"I have invented it." was his smart answer.
Now we were lying on his bed catching our breaths. I felt someone's eyes on me, I looked around and found none other than Mr.Agrawal, leaning on the door frame looking in our direction, with a ghost of a smile on his lips. 'Oh god! His smile was like... Ugh, stop it not again.' I told myself.
___
Leave your feedback..

Let me know what you guys think?

VOTE!! COMMENT!! =)
- D.love