27. Strange

DO VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE IF YOU LIKE THIS BOOK.

________________

I left his cabin without even a second glance towards him but I did knew I was leaving the most important thing there. I never let that locket leave my neck from the day my mom gave it to me and I really did started liking the good side of Mr. Agrawal.

He was a monster. He shouldn't have done that. I entered my office still thinking about why would he be so angry. I emailed Mr. Agrawal the schedule of the meetings this week, I could never even think bad about my company. I started typing and completing the left over work.

I asked Rina to give Mr.Agrawal his dose of coffee. I didn't wanted to face him not after what happened. I decided to stick in front of my laptop and complete the pending accounting work.

It was time to leave and I even made my mind to request Mr.Agrawal to give me my locket back but then again I was a bit scared to face him angry and broken ,again. I never want to see him the way I saw his today. I not only saw him angry but also broken and empty, As if dead inside.

I closed my laptop and after taking my purse and mobile I made my way to Mr.Agrawal's room. Taking a deep breath I knocked on his door. I patiently waited for few minutes but no reply.

I knocked again but again no reply. I made my way towards Rina. I saw a sad smile on her face. She must have heard Mr.Agrawal's shouting. I smiled

"Where is he?" I asked her.

"Umm.." She gave me a confused look and then bowed down and took something out from one of the drawer.

"Here.." She placed a white crumbled paper ball in front of me and I instantly knew it was from Mr.Agrawal.

I opened the paper ball and found my little locket inside it. Having my locket back felt like I was breathing again. I was still shocked that Mr. Agrawal returned my locket too easily.
I saw something written over the white paper.

'Never intended to burst on you, maybe can blame the circumstance.. =)
- Agrawal.'

A smile formed on my face. He returned my locket, that person who saved my life can never be that rude. Maybe it actually was the circumstance. I should have listened to Rina and shouldn't have entered his office at that time. I looked towards Rina she was already looking at me.

"Umm, I think I should leave.." I told her hesitantly. With everything going on in my life I was not sure how should I handle it all.

...

I was home but that thought about who was she? And what was Mr.Agrawal trying to hide ran through my mind.

I checked my phone there was a message from uncle John.

Kiara, will come to see ya' as soon as possible. - John

Then I scrolled down to find one more unread message from Laila. I growned remembering our last conversation and seeing that Laila was right about the supermodel.

I hope u 'll send me the accounting details of sky co. As soon as possible ;) - Laila.

I quickly replied her a text
How will I know that you won't blackmail me in near future. - Kiara

I thought of giving her the accounting detail but eliminating the most important one and showing the fake expenditure.

I started working on it. Almost an hour later my phone beeped signalling for a new text.
I saw it was from Laila.

For that u will will've to trust sweety after all we wer Frnd or atleast acquaintance. But this is busi, everything is fair. - Laila

I groaned. I will always fail to understand people specially womens. I agree with the statement women's are hard to understand.

...

After few more hours of typing and scratching head I was done with the fake details and made sure it was pin perfect.

I never dreamed about doing something bad or even thinking bad about my uncle or his company. But I didn't knew why? I did it for.. For maybe Mr.Agrawal. I was still unsure about my feeling for him. I liked him but just the sweet part of him.

I sent Laila those details and about half an hour later there was a text from Laila again..

Thanks a lot for the corporation. And u know feeling bad for u. U looked good with him. ;) - Laila

If till now it was not clear then now it was for sure clear that she was a bitch. My head was throbbing and my mood was not at all good.

I felt like nothing could ever go right. No one to care for and empty deep down. Life taught me a lesson to suck up all your problems, fake a smile and live a (pretended) perfect life.

I glanced towards my phone which said 1:30 in the morning. Yet it was one of that night where you are really very tired but sleepless.

I wished for a better tomorrow.

____________________

So guys comment and do let me know hows the story going?

I would love to talk to you all?

VOTE!!COMMENT!! =)

                                               - D.love