25. Shocked

I love you guys so much for all the support it means a lot to me....

Feel free to point out any mistakes :)

________________

I saw a smirk on Mr.Agrawal's face. I almost died out of embarrassment. I was as red as a tomato due to embarrassment. I cleared my throat and tried to speak but was of no use.

My throat dried seeing him smirk. I was looking towards my feet waiting for him to speak something. He came closer to me and then went towards the desk leaning on my desk. He coughed indicating me to look at him. When I looked at him the smirk on his face grew even more.

"I thought you were straight." He said now seriously. 'Oh my god wat is he thinking? Does he thinks me and Rina. Oh my god.' It's not that I am against gay people or anything. But it hurts to know that the person you like thinks you are interested in someone else.

"No...no..no... I mean" I shuttered "We were just.." Everything went blank. I didn't knew how to explain him.

"Ya you both were?" He asked raising his eyebrow and playful smirk on his face.

"No.. There's no way we.." I pointed towards me and Rina "It's just me and her."

"you and her... What were you doing in this office." He asked. I almost died out of embarrassment.

"Oh my god!! There is n-nothing like that.." I stammered "I mean there was, is and will be never .. I am not what you think. And we, it was nothing like that." I started blabbering.

He started laughing and then hold a hand in-front of me as if indicating me to stop talking. I waited for him to stop laughing and then he replied.

"I know.. I was here to tell you to go throught lekit co. File and bring to me it's reviewed file." He said in a business like tone.

He then pushed his hair back with his hand and stood near me. "I know that you are straight." He said with a wink.

Oh my god! The way he winked made my heart skip a beat. He looked so adorable and I loved the fun side of Mr.Agrawal.

It's been a few seconds since he left my cabin but I was still standing there dumbfounded. Then I had a sudden urge to talk to Rina as she literally ran away leaving me in an awkward moment.

I walked towards Rina's counter.

"Rina you shouldn't have done that." I shouted at her.

"What did I do?" She asked innocently. I raised my eyebrow at her.

"As if you don't know." I said angrily. She gave me a guilty smile.

"Ohh that " she said and then made a kissing noise.

"Ahhh!! It was so embarrassing." I said her.

"No, it was so much fun." She laughed. Then seeing my angry expression she calmed down.

"Oh! Come on Kiara, I didn't knew he was going to come all of a sudden." She said. She was right she didn't know he was going to come.

Then there was a ding of the elevator and with that a lady came out of the elevator. She was really gorgeous. She was around 5'9 and skinny. She was not in formals. She wore black skirt and a white top with a clutch and golden long earrings.

She had lots of makeup on. She looked like an actress. Without glancing towards us. she started walking towards Mr.Agrawal's office.

I stopped her by standing in-front of her.
"Excuse me ma'am, Mr.Agrawal don't meet anyone at this time. If you have an appointment..." She interrupted me.

"I know more what Aarav does and what he doesn't, so you better move newbie." She said with lots of confidence and attitude. Her height was intimidating for sure.

"Who's Aarav?" I asked her.

"Aww!! As expected he won't reveal his name, will he? Ughh. Move now." She said flipping her hair.

She pushed me and walked directly into Mr.Agrawal's office no wait Aarav she meant. Then it clicked me 'Oh my god! She looked exactly like the girl Laila showed the picture of.'

'Gosh! Is he seriously married to her.' I was in deep thoughts when I heard Rina's voice bringing me back to reality.

"Kiara, Kiara." She called me. I turned around to look at her. She signaled me to come closer.

"Kiara, why did you stopped her?" She asked.

Ignoring Rina's question I decided to ask what was in my mind. "Who is she?" I asked her with a confused look.

"Kiara, she is one of our Client." She said not looking at me.

"Stop lying Rina. You know what I already know that Agrawal is married." I said angrily. "Oh! I am sorry Mr.Aarav Agrawal is married to her." I said loudly to Rina with my one hand on my hip and eyebrow raised.

'What is it that she is hiding from me? What's the big deal about media knowing that he is married?' All this question were running through my mind. Rina was shocked was an understatement. Her jaw was literally on the ground.

"H.H.How did you.." She shuttered. "Who told you?" She came straight to the point.

"First you tell me, who is she?" I asked her.

"Ummm, she is a supermodel and an ex- participant of Miss World." Rina said blankly.

"Wow!" I murmured. The thing that Mr.Agrawal is married was very difficult for me to rap around my head.

"Is he really married ?" I bluttered out the question which was torturing me.
I saw a weird look on Rina's face as is I asked her something she can't say to me.

_________________

Special thanks to a very dear friend of mine prashk04 on wattpad for all the support and help.. :*

Heya...!!! guys so let me know are you enjoying the story so far and what do you think will happen further?

Is Mr.Agrawal really married?

VOTE!!COMMENT!! =)

- D.love