32. Bad day

FEEL FREE TO POINT OUT ANY MISTAKES.

___________________

Now everything sank about whom Abby was talking about and who she addressed as bitch and I even remember her saying that the little bitch as in who-calls-himself-RDJ cut off girls braid just because she tried to hide his Liz as in his football. I gasped. That football really meant a lot to him.

Seeing Mr.Agrawal and that little boy together seemed like they really had a good bonding. Mr.Agrawal never seemed like the one who kids would like and vice versa.

"Get my coffee." Mr.Agrawal's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?.. Ya." I said confused.

"Kiara back to Earth... Why aren't you following the schedule today?" He asked. I was shocked to see Mr.Agrawal talk to me normally. I mean no yelling. Then I saw his eyes travel to Mr.You-can-call-me-RDJ. 'Is he trying to act kind in front of him?' I thought.

"Still here." Mr.Agrawal asked raising his brow.

I gave him a nod and decided to grab his coffee and my hot chocolate from the ground floor canteen as today was going to be a long day. I was not even half done with my work.

...

I grabbed my hot chocolate and Mr. Agrawal's coffee and had started walking towards the elevator when I heard a very loud siren.

I looked in Reyansh's direction and he was equally shocked. I walked towards the entrance where a cop's van was standing. I felt Rey come and stand beside me.

"What are cops doing here?" I asked Rey.

"I don't know. Let's find out." He said.

I saw two cops coming out of the van. Both of them were in uniform and reminded me of Rob. Rey went to talk to them and I stood beside him.

"Our team found out that a missing kid nameed Jake have been seen here." one of the Cop said.

"No! What will a kid do here?" Rey said.

"Rey." I called. He turned around and raised a brow.

"Don't you know 5 kids are already on 8th floor? Maybe they are the one?" I asked him.

"How come they reached 8th floor and I didn't see them going? " he asked confused.

"We should not waste time. Cooperate with us Mister. Let us do our work." the cop said to Rey and walked in towards the elevator. We joined the cops. I was still holding the  coffee and hot chocolate which were now cold.

The doors of elevator opened. Rina saw us and stood up instantly, shocked and walked towards us.

"Rina have you seen them kids?" Rey asked Rina.

"They are in Mr.Agrawal's office." She answered.

Mr.Agrawal will be really angry if I let those cops walk in without even informing him. I still remember how angry he was when I let Abby in without his permission so I took a deep breath and stopped the cops from entering Mr.Agrawal's cabin by standing in front of them.

"Umm.. I think the kids will be scared to see you all of a sudden. I will bring them here." I said to the cops.

"Wait, I will go" Rey said. Before I could say anything he started walking towards Mr.Agrawal's office. I decided to join him.

Without knocking Rey entered Mr.Agrawal's cabin. I saw kids talking to Mr.Agrawal and he patiently listened to them. This side of Mr.Agrawal was very new for me. He was being all nice and calm, which was really rare.

"Aarav, why are the cops here?" Rey asked Mr.Agrawal.

This was my first time seeing Rey talk to Mr.Agrawal and he just called him Aarav! I was beyond shocked. God! I hope Mr.Agrawal won't get angry on Rey. I saw Mr.Agrawal look towards me. Then Rey followed him.

I saw a shocked expression on his face. I gave him a confused look. 'What's happening?' was all I could think. I was blank. Why are the cops here? Who are those kids? Why is Rey talking to Mr.Agrawal like that? And many other questions ran through my mind.

"Kiara, stay here." Mr.Agrawal said standing up from his seat. I gave him a look which meant 'why me?' "With the kids." He added answering my unasked question.

I rolled my eyes at him and saw him and Rey walk out of his office. Leaving me with the kids. Haven't I told them I am very bad with kids. I groaned. It wasn't in my work description to babysit.

I really wanted to know what was happening outside. I thought of eavesdropping.

"Haven't you heard him, he said..." said the kid in Yellow Jersey.

"Sujit ! No. I told you, be a gentlemen." The one in Black jersey, who called himself Ronaldo said sarcastically.

"By the way, have you ever heard about gentlewomen?" he asked me. I shook my head.

"That means even you also agree that all the manners are for boys? Such an unfair world." he said to me. I ignored his weird statement.

"Who is Jake among you?" I asked eyeing all of them.

"Right here." said the same voice.

"Ohh.." Was all I could say. I was really curious to know what was going on outside. I opened the door halfway so that I could here what was happening.

I heard a familiar voice shouting "Jake."

The black jersey one a.k.a Jake ran out of Mr.Agrawal's office followed by his little gang. 'Shit.' I groaned.

I followed the group and wasn't at all shocked to see The supermodel Abby. She was shouting Jake's name. From the corner of my eyes I saw Mr.Agrawal give me death glares. I ignored him.

"You know what he did this time, he along with his little gang painted school's windows black. And broke few classes L.E.D lights. When his group got suspended he ran away and came here." Abby yelled in frustration at Mr.Agrawal.

"I don't run away from my problems like you." Jake said to Abby. I instantly walked towards him and covered his mouth with my hand.

"You bitch." Abby yelled at Jake.

Mr.Agrawal instantly grabbed Abby's wrist and roughly pulled her towards him. Seeing Abby this close to Mr.Agrawal killed something inside of me.

"Thanks a lot Inspector . I will make sure that each and every kid reaches home safely. And I will inform their parents too." Mr.Agrawal said to one of the cops. He nodded and then they left.

Mr. Agrawal looked at me and instructed to inform their parents and ask Rob a.k.a his bodyguard to drop all of them.

Then Mr.Agrawal roughly pulled Abby by her wrist towards his office. The next thing I remembered was hearing his office door close with loud bang.

____________

VOTE!!COMMENT!! =)

- D.love