Questions

You guys wanted to know the answer of these questions.. so here it is.. 

1. All other charecter's name are Indian then why not Jake's? 

-> Jake is supermodel Abhilasha's (Abby's) son. Abby never like to name her son in an Indian name. Rather she doesn't like Indian names. That's why she even changed her name from Abhilasha to Abby.

2. Was uncle John a relative? If he was than why didn't he knew about Kiara's wedding? 

-> In India people use uncle instead of Sir as a respectful greeting. Uncle John is Kiara's very far relative but moreover a familyfriend. 

Only family members where present during Agrawal and Kiara's wedding.

3. Who all were present during Agrawal (Aarav) and Kiara's wedding? 

-> Kiara's family as in her mom, dad and Krystal... Aarav's family as in his mom, his step father, big brother (Arian) , Arian's girlfriend (Abby) and Agrawals step brother (Reyansh), pandit and workers were given load of money to keep the marriage amongst the family (basically to keep their mouth shut). As Kiara's dad was a very influential man no one ever dared to go against him.

4. Ages of everyone during Aarav's (Agrawals) marriage. 

Arian:- 18
Aarav:- 12
Abby (Abhilasha) :- 15
Rey:-  9
Kiara:- 9
Krystal :- 15

5. why did Rey still flirted with Kiara despite he have a girlfriend and he know she's her brother's wife?

-> Rey flirted with Kiara to make Rina jealous and make Aarav realise she is the one for him. Rey even flirted with Kiara when they weren't around just because Kiara don't get suspicious about him flirting only when around someone.

Anything else you guys wanna know feel free to ask...

Guys vote, comment, share, fan and leave your feedback.. as I love to hear from you guys..

VOTE!! COMMENT!!

                                       - D.love