50. After The Kiss

Warning:- unedited
____

We both were out of breath. 'And oh! boy he could kiss.' The kiss was steamy, sexy and god knows what. Who said first kisses are always awkward. I never felt that. I shook my head to clear the dirty thoughts. 'I will have to get out of here' I thought and stood up. I grabbed my hoodie which was till now lying on the ground a bit far from my body. I was about to walk away when he grabbed my wrist tightly.

"Don't, just once listen to me and then I will respect your decision I won't force my decisions on you." He said. I turned around to look at him.

"Come with me for the last time." He told me softly. I slowly nodded. I wanted to listen to what he had to say. He smiled and then pulled me towards his car a few minutes away from where he rescued me. I decided to stay quiet I was not even looking towards him.

Looking towards him will remind me of the kiss and probably I will blush when I was mad. We were silent. I can feel the tension.

After about half an hour ride. He parked outside some hotel. The hotel looked like a decent one from outside. Maybe was a 4-star hotel. I got out of the car and waited for him to walk forward so that I can follow him. He walked towards the reception desk and was talking to the man on the desk. I was standing 10 steps away from him.

"Come." He motioned me to come closer. I nodded and took 5 steps closer to him and stopped. He rolled his eyes and started walking. I followed him. I was thankful that there were two more people in the elevator along with us. On the 2nd floor, the elevator stopped.

I followed Mr. Agrawal to a certain room he took me to. I didn't know how was I going to face him with just him and me in a room. I felt like things were a bit changed after THE KISS. I mean the kiss was not awkward, the situation, the tension is. I was attracted to him even more like a magnet probably.

My mind kept on thinking how good it felt to be in his arm. In his warm comforting touch. How his arm felt around my waist. His lips on mine. I groaned I need to stop thinking. I sighed and followed him into the room. I wanted to be kissed by him so badly. I wanted his mouth on top of mine. It was a feeling I never felt before.

"Speak," I told. He was no more my boss so he can't boss me around now. He looked angry by the way I ordered to him. He closed his eyes and his jaw tighten. He gulped as if drinking his anger.

"Whatever you know is just half the truth and now let me complete. Till then you will just listen." With those words, he came closer very close. Enough for me to lose control of myself. I balled my fist and held my breath.

"Rey is my younger stepbrother. Rey and Rina knew each other for a long time and due to some misunderstanding, Rina thought Rey was cheating on her. And when Rey went on a date with you that time he was just trying to make Rina jealous, that's it. In his life, there was never a woman other than Rina and never will be. Rey considers you like a friend. he wants to protect you from all the problems." Mr.Agrawal explained moving closer and than he rested his forehead on top of my forehead.

"And when I saw you were about to slap Rey I lost my temper. I love him to death." Mr. Agrawal explained. He signed.

"I am sorry I ran away without.." I stammered. Mr. Agrawal placed his figure on my lip. His fingers were so long and sleek...

"Shhh... It's okay." He said slowly, sexily. My brain stops working when he speaks like that. I looked from him to his lip. I cursed my hormones. I was not able to look in his eyes.

"I should umm... Go.." I told him. I didn't know what else to say. In an instant Mr. Agrawal walked forward I moved backward and hit the wall. He caged me by his arms. The atmosphere around us charged up. It was electrifying. My breathing was uneven and so was my heartbeat and I didn't know when his lips were on top of me.

The kiss was nothing soft and slow. It was more like steamy, hot and Passionate. He kissed me as his life depended on it. He kissed me like he was trying to say something. I kissed him back harder. His one hand was behind my neck.

"Umm.." He moaned. "I can't get enough of you." I heard him say in a low voice almost a murmur. Which made me moan out loud.

In one swift moment, I was on the bed, underneath him. His kisses were deeper, hungrier and much sweeter. The next thing I know was my hoodie was on the ground.

There was ringing sound in the background which alerted me what was I doing. What was happening?. I came back to my senses and pushed him from top of me.

"Uhh... Your cell." I said gulping the sweet taste of him. He removed his cell phone from his pocket. 'Who must be calling him at this time' I wondered and I peeked over the phone and it was written Abby calling.
He hung up on her.

"I can't stay with you," I said wearing my hoodie back.

"I have booked two rooms. I will be in the neighboring one." He said walking towards the door. I sighed.

"I will order something for you to eat. Eat it before you go to bed." He said without looking at me. Within 15 minutes there were many things to eat in front of me. But I didn't even feel like seeing them. I was not hungry.

I decided that I needed a break from all this. I can't be all back to normal neither with Rey, Rina not with Mr. Agrawal. anyway, I will have to face my old house soon. I called my Uncle.

"Hello.," I said.

"Kiara, are you alright?" He asked me. I forgot it was almost midnight.

"Ohh!!! Am sorry uncle. I just wanted to say that I am in Vapi. " I saw the hotels menu in which it was written Vapi which was nearer to our village than my house.

"Is it important for me to visit the village, that old bungalow?" I questioned him.

"Yes dear, I told you if it would be in my hands I wouldn't have asked you to visit that place ever again." He said.

"It's okay uncle if it's possible why don't we go and visit tomorrow itself?" I asked him.

"That would be great. Tell me your exact location will send a car to pick you up first thing in the morning." He told.

"Thank you uncle," I told him. He had done so much for me.

"Ohh... Kiara... Goodnight sweety. The car will come till early morning we have a long way to go." Uncle told me.

"Yeah... Okay, uncle.. Goodnight.." With that, I hung up. The night was going to be sleepless due to what happened today and I had no sleeping pills with me.

____

So so so ??

How was it??

What do you guys think??

Vote!! Comment!!

- D.love