26. Locket

______________

"I don't know Kiara." Rina replied looking straight in my eyes. 'Yeah! How would she know? Even she is just an employee. But why all this is affecting so much?' All these thoughts were running in my brain.

There were noises of Mr.Agrawal and the supermodel shouting from his office. I knew I was in deep trouble.

"Rina, I think I should go in" I said Rina.

"No, Kiara trust me she is crazy." She said with a worried look on her face.

"But Mr.Agrawal.. He will kill me. He told me at the very beginning that no one is allowed to meet or talk during this time." I said Rina.

"He is going to shout anyways, so better listen later?" She suggested. But I was curious to know what was going on. Mr.Agrawal he was so mysterious. I always wanted to know all of him. But he never let me in. It was the time.

"Rina I think I should go, will catch ya' later." I said Rina.

"Kiara wait, No listen to me. Don't." I heard Rina requesting.

As I moved closer to Mr.Agrawal's cabin I heard breaking sound of few things. I was really nervous and I started fiddling with my locket. I thought of knocking but then I heard a roar from Mr.Agrawal shouting "Get out!"

I entered his office without knocking for the very first time. The first thing I saw was a really pissed Mr.Agrawal. He had lost his temper. His eyes were red and tighten jaw. Then I saw blood in his hand, he was holding a broken piece of glass.

I gasped seeing broken pieces of glasses lying of the floor and the entire room was in mess everything was lying here and there. I was beyond afraid. I got gossebumps seeing Mr.Agrawal in such a way.

Even that model seemed pissed and angry. She looked at me and with one last annoying look towards Mr.Agrawal she started walking towards me. She gave me look as if I did something wrong by interrupting them.

"That hell of a mess is not my problem." She shouted looking sideways towards Mr.Agrawal. Then pushing me in she closed the door with a loud bang.

Mr.Agrawal was still in deep thoughts with blood red eyes and I saw a part of him dead somewhere within. I felt as if he was numb. I was on the verge of crying seeing him like this. I tightened my hold on my locket and started moving closer to him.

I placed my hand on his shoulder and I was about to say "Mr. A.." But instantly he threw the piece of glass in his hand and he flipped me and pinned me to the wall. I gasped looking at him. He was holding me from my shoulder and I could feel the wetness of his blood on my left shoulder.

He gripped me that tightly that my blood circulation almost stopped. It even pained more to know in how much pain he was at that moment.

"How the hell did she entered in?" He shouted at me furiously. I looked downwards towards my locket and started fiddling with it.

"Look at me." He said loudly. But I was too scared to look in his blood-red eyes. I felt him dead deep inside when I looked at him. He was in so much pain.

Then in a second my locket was snatched by him. I gasped in pain. My hand left my locket and instantly wrapped around my neck. He took my locket the only thing that was most important for me.

"What the.." I started but didn't dare to complete the sentence. My eyes started watering. I really felt the urge to beg to him to give my locket back.

"Please don't, Umm.... give it back to me." I cried. He was really angry.

"Why?" He asked "why give me a reason?" He asked aloud. I tried to take my locket from his hand but was of no use. I wanted it any how. I tried to stamp his leg hard but he stood as if he was made of brick.

"I never asked who she was? I did my work professionally then to I am being treated like shit." I said looking in his eyes.

"You." He pointed towards me "are no one to know who she was okay?" He said angrily.

"Do you know I am the only obstacle to hide your this secret girlfriend or whatever she is between you and media." I started loosing my temper due to his rudeness. I never liked or wished to see him this way and blackmailing him was the last thing on my mind.

"So now you are blackmailing me huh?" He yelled at me. With that he threw my locket across the room. I instantly ran to grab it but was been pulled by my wrist and was pinned against the wall again.

"That little piece seems to be very important to you huh? may I know why?" He asked me raising his eyebrows.

"That's none of your business." I said placing a finger on his chest in order to make him move away from me but that didn't seemed to work instead he moved closer to me.

"Exactly, that is what I am saying. Who is she is none of your business." He said rudely which pissed me off even more. I tried to push him but was of no use. He was as hard as a rock.

"You know what, their was this email about this important meeting.. Just forget it.. Neither are you acting professional nor do you except me to act." With those words I pushed him as hard as I could and ran out of his cabin.

__________________

Thankyou guys love u all...  =)

VOTE!!COMMENT..!!

                                            - D.love