4. The C.E.O

______________________________

Mr. Agrawal was none other than Mr. Lamborghini. That fact was easy for me to wrap my head around, what made me gasp, however, was the scene unfolding before me.

A woman, around my age, sat with her legs twirled around Mr. Lamborghini's waist. Her skirt rode up her slender thighs, and her blouse was low-cut from the back, I could only imagine what the front of it looked like. Thankfully the women's long, pin straight brown hair shielded my eyes from, what sounded like a very sloppy kiss.

What in the world was going on here! This was a place of work for goodness' sake, couldn't he wait until he got home to commit these indecent acts?

"Nice to meet you too sir," I said sarcastically, but the two were too preoccupied in the before mentioned business to hear me. I threw my hands up in defeat and turned to leave the room when I heard Mr. Lamborghini clear his throat.

"Wait." I heard a few more kissing sounds and decided to keep my back to them. Then the sound of the girls' heels hitting the floor signaled that it was okay for me to look now.

Mr. Lamborghini smoothed his tie and jacket of wrinkles before pulling his chair back to his desk and gesturing for me to come closer.

When I was within a good distance, he began his usual target of insults.

"Ever hear of knocking?"

Really? No apology? No, I'm sorry you had seen that? Just, an ever hear of knocking? Where was this man raised? A lion's den?

"The door is heavy enough for you to hear when I open it. But, of course, you were to busy," I gestured to the girl who was now standing in the corner re-applying her make-up, "To hear me enter."

"Enough, what are you doing in my office? Was my warning earlier not enough to scare you off?" His voice was low and sounded kind of like a growl. He was angry. But so was I. Who was he to down-right disrespect me every time I came in contact with him?

I stepped closer to his desk and slammed my hands down on it, "Mr. Carter appointed me as your P.A!" My voice was just as low as his. He narrowed his eyes at me as if challenging me to continue staring at him. I quickly looked away. I needed this job. Making him angry probably wouldn't be good for my job.

He twirled his seat around to the girl, "If she's the new P.A. Who are you?"

I stared at the girl with a new interest. Who was she?

She flashed a coy smile at him, "Mr. Mathews sent me to give you his company's presentation." Her voice was high-pitched and very girly, a direct contrast to her seductive appearance.

"But....but you said that you were the new P.A!" His face was tinted red in anger and he had to stamper the words out.

The woman blinked her eyes and pouted a bit, "I'm Mr. Mathews new P.A."

I shook my head in shock, this dude was going to get himself killed one day if he kept on making out with women he barely knew.

"Get out!" I and the girl both winced at the command. Mr. Lamborghini was practically spitting with anger.

The girl blew him an air kiss and winked at him before sashaying out. When she finally pulled the door closed behind her, he stood up and walked around his desk, stopping right in front of me.

"Who's paying you to do this? And don't you dare lie to me again, or so help me I will have you butchered."

I rolled my eyes at his childishness, did he really believe that everyone in this world was out to get him?

"Stop over analyzing things. Why would I stalk you?"

He stepped closer to me, "Obviously for money."

I bristled, "Do I look like the kind of woman who would stalk rich men for women?"

"I don't know, do stalkers have a particular look?"

I blinked my eyes in shock of his accusation. It was crazy, yet I had to admire his wit, not many people could come up with such timely responses.

"I guess you'll just have to stop being a baby and trust that I was really hired here."

He stepped even closer to me, forcing me to step back. "Mr. Carter is getting old. He doesn't have the eye for picking diligent employees anymore. You're obviously not eligible for this job."

I smirked, two could play at this game, "If by a job you mean the kind of job that woman was performing back there, then yes, I'm not eligible."

His eye which was light grey a minute ago turned a stormy grey. almost black. And he reached out grabbed my shoulders and roughly pinned me to the window.

My head was angled to the side when I hit the glass, and when I opened my eyes I had a direct view out of the window and straight down to the street.

"Oh, no! Please no! Let me go! Let me go!" I struggled to free myself of his ice-cold grip. I had to get off this floor. I had to get out of this building.

His hands dropped from my shoulders and he snaked an arm around my waist and used the other to muffle my screams.

"Shh! Do you want everyone to think I'm murdering you!" His voice was rough.

I screamed into his hand and tried to bite it to no avail. Please, mom, save me. Get me off of this floor.

His hands came off of my mouth when he realized that I was really in trouble. I could have sworn that concern flashed through his eyes as I tried to calm myself down.

"What's wrong?" He said as he stood awkwardly staring at me.

I glared up at him. "Nothing. I'm good."

"Good. And don't mumble strange words in my office. It creeps me out." He said, regaining his composure.

Great. He was still an insufferable jerk.

"Take that list of people and invite them all for a business lunch tomorrow."

The news quelled the panic of being at such a high height and made me want to jump up and down with joy. I got the job!

"Yes, sir. I'll get it done."

He gestured for me to leave, and I quickly left the office, not wanting to spend another second there.

"So how'd it go?" Rina asked as I passed her desk, on my way to my work station.

"Great!" I figured that she didn't need to know every little detail of the meeting.

--

After what felt like hours, I finally finished the assignment and went to announce my departure to Mr. Agrawal.

I knocked on the door three times, but no response came and I didn't dare go back in there without permission.

"Hey Rina, do you happen to know where Mr.Agrawal is?"

She looked up from her laptop, "He left a little while ago. But he did ask me to pass a message on to you."

She reached into a cabinet and handed me a sticky note, on it, Mr. Agrawal had scribbled instruction for tomorrow.

Have the presentation for the business lunch ready by noon.  -Agrawal.

I crumpled the note into a ball. Just what was I going to do at such short notice?

__________________________________________

Early update, just for awesome readers like you.. :)

I hope you guys like it!

VOTE! COMMENT! =)

- D.love