41. Jake's School

Do share this book if you like it... =)

___

'What about Jake's school?' I was wondering and then started working on the project at hand.

...

An hour later I heard voices from outside my cabin. I really hoped that it was not Abby. I walked outside to see where the noises where coming from. I saw a security guard trying to stop Jake.

"Sir will be very angry. Please don't." He pleaded to Jake.

"I am not going in his office anyways let me go." He told him.

"Stop you both." I interrupted them.

"Madam, Jake is not listening, he wants to go in. Sir will fire me. " he pleaded.

"You go, I will look after him." I told him. He looked shocked.

"Go.." I repeated myself. The security guard just nodded and walked away. Jake was wearing a different red coloured jersey now. Doesn't he have anything else to wear other than football jerseys?

"What are you doing here now?" I asked him.

"Umm...am bored. Can't stay at home." He told me.

"So what will you do here? Mr.Agrawal is busy." I told him.

"Can I stay in your cabin?" He asked.

"Okay... Sure." I replied. I was surprised that he wanted to stay with me because usually children didn't like me much.

"By the way, what will you do in my cabin?" I asked.

"I will watch anime." He told showing me his tablet.

"Okay..." I said with a small smile. Then I started working and he was watching anime quietly on the couch. After half and hour
"Don't you have school to attend." I asked him.

"School ain't for cool kids like me." was his reply.

"Do you want to be called an illiterate?" I asked him. He didn't reply.

"Why don't you want to go to school?" I asked him .

"I already told you." He said. I rolled my eyes and then it was again the time to serve Agrawal his hot beverage.

"You want some hot chocolate?" I asked Jake raising my eyebrow.

"Hell yes, I am hungry.." He told.

"Thought so! Will bring you something to eat as well." I told him and rushed to the ground floor's canteen. I really didn't know why I always preferred ground floor's canteen more than the canteens on any other floor. 'Yes, it is the hot chocolate' I reminded myself.

I walked in to the canteen and ordered two hot chocolates and an pasta-mayo salad, I knew it was tasty and healthy as well. I arranged everything in a tray and started walked towards the elevator. After the short elevator ride, I placed everything in my cabin and gave Jake his hot chocolate and pasta-salad.

The best thing about him was he loved food. He never said no to any sort of food I offered him till now and that was nice. I took Mr. Agrawal's coffee and knocked on his door. After waiting for a minute Mr Agarwal asked me to come in. I walked towards his desk and placed the mug down.

"Thanks..." He said without looking at me. He seemed tensed, maybe because of Jake's school or the business project or Abby. He did have many reasons to be stressed.

"Umm... I overheard about Jake's school." I told him and instantly his eyes found mine.

"Jake's admission is only possible when both parents give the interview along with Jake in St. Xavier's." He informed me.

"Umm.. I will come." I said without thinking. 'What the hell! How can I come?' I wondered.

"It won't be easy... The questions maybe tough." he said, raising his eyebrow. "Not your cup of tea." He continued jokingly. Now he was making me angry.

"I will do it for his admission." I assured him.

"No, I am serious. It's gonna be hard when you don't know anything about him, actually, when we don't know anything about him." He told me.

"Then... Umm... we should talk to him." I suggested.

"Yeah." He murmured. "Do one thing, you go to my place and interact with him I will just finish this work and join you guys.

"Okay." with that I turned to leave.

"Listen?" He called.

"Ya?" I asked.

"Umm.. Thankyou." He said and I just nodded with a smile and left.

'Did he just thank me?' I asked myself. I love this soft, happy side of him.
I walked into my cabin, still thinking about him. Jake cleared his throat to get my attention.

"What were you guys doing in there?" He asked me wiggling his eyebrows and smirking.

"What? Ugh! Don't you think sometimes you should act like a kid, or least try to act like one." I asked placing my hands on my hip.

"Anyways, Thanks for the pasta..." He said changing the topic.

"Let's go, we are going to Mr. Agrawal's place." I informed him.

"For what?" He asked.

"To get to know you better, I mean for the admission interview, I and Mr. Agrawal are coming so we need to get to know everything about you." I told him and he groaned.

"I'm telling you school's not for me." He told me.

"Let's go." I ignored him and grabbed my purse, saved the important files I was working on, shut down the laptop and literally yanked Jake by his arm and made him walk out of my cabin. He was still busy watching anime walking beside me.

____

Guys trust me, you won't regret reading the entire book if you have read till here..

Let me know what do you think about this chapter, plot , yourself :p anything ?

VOTE!!COMMENT!!
- D.love