8. Dizzy

I cracked my eyes open and bit only to squeeze them shut again, something, a light I think, was burning them. I slowly let them adjust to the lighting and looked about the room. It was obvious that someone had taken me from the  storage room and brought me to a very bright white room. 

A voice came from beside me, “Ah, thank the lord that you’re awake!” 

Realization hit me like a tidal wave, I had fainted in the storage room, and Mr.Agrawal had been there.

I stared at the man beside my bed, “Where is Agrawal?” 

“He’s in his office...I think.” The man, most likely the doctor who presided over the company infirmary gave the information out hesitantly. 

I yanked the covers off of my body and rolled out of bed. I was going to kill that little weasel. 

“Ma’am you can’t just leave like that! You’re weak, you need to rest!”  

Like hell I cared about myself, I only had one thing on my mind: Kill Agrawal. 

I instantly found the elevator that lead from whatever floor this was and to the 8th floor. 

The elevator dinged as I arrived at the floor and I stormed into Mr. Agrawal's office without bothering to knock. 

He was having a meeting with a few of my co-workers, but I didn’t care. I had enough of this. All of it. 

“How dare you!?” 

Mr. Agrawal waved the employees out in his typical jerkish way and turned his attention to me. 

I marched towards him and gripped his collar and pulled him down so that he was looking directly into my face. 

“You jerk, you knew right? You knew that I was afraid of heights, yet you sent me to that room so that you could look like a hero to all the employees by helping me later.”

He roughly shook me off of him and grabbed my shoulders, “Who are you to talk to me like that!? Keep your big mouth shut or else I will punish you. And believe me you won’t like me.” His voice raised in pitch and I had the sudden urge to snicker, he sounded like an angry girl. 

I pushed down the urge and glared straight into his eyes,“Take your hands off of me.” 

His nails dug into my skin and it hurt, but I knew that if he let me go then I would fall straight to the floor. I had no energy to stand. 

“So now you're telling me what to do?”

“Ouch, stop! You're hurting me!” I said, I felt dizzy and my vision blurred. 

Mr. Agrawal's voice softened almost immediately, “Gosh, are you okay?” My body gave up for the third time that day and I collapsed into Mr. Agrawal's arms. My head throbbed and my throat burned. He lifted me up bridal style and I rested my head in crock of his arm as he carried me over to his desk and placed me in his seat.

...

“Here have this.” A soft voice said.  I opened my eyes and saw Rina holding out a spoonful of soup for me. 

I looked around, and realized that I was in my office again. “Who brought me here?” 

I slowly sat up, my office couch was much softer than I had first realized. 

“Rey, he had come to see you and when he saw your condition he took you right out of Mr. Agrawal’s arms and brought you here.” 

“Huh, where is he now.” I asked as I took the bowl and spoon from Rina’s hands. I looked stirred the soup, hmm corn. 

She raised a perfectly penciled eyebrow at the question,“You mean Mr. Agrawal? He left.” 

“No one calls him by his name? I mean his first name?” It was suddenly important for me to know what his name was for some reason. 

“His name? No one knows it.” she said.

"huh??" I responded with all my concentration on my yummy soup. 

"No one knows, everyone calls him Agrawal. Anyway doctor have advised to take these pills" gesturing towards my desk "And take rest tomorrow." she wiggled her butt "It's a sunday!!" 'How mature.' I thought.

 "Hey, day after tomorrow is a formal business party between our's and Mathew's company." She giggled.

"What?" I was stunned and wondering how was that possible!! 

"Yeah! The deal has been finalised." she said in a carol tone.

"buuut....but how?" unconsciously I placed my bowl aside and walked closer to her and she was now leaning on my desk.

"I don't know how but I heard that they had some deal about the payment date." she replied thoughtfully.

"ohh!"  was all I could say.

"Probably our company's reputation of past few years saved us." she added.

Then she gestured me to come closer "By the way it's someones birthday after tomorrow, maybe Rey's." she winked and walked out of my room.

_____________________________

Sorry for the long wait. And thankyou guys for your love and support =)

VOTE!!COMMENT!!

                                                    - D.love