6. The angry young man

______________________________________

Damn.

The room was filled with murmurs of confusion as the company executive and officials tried to figure out what was going out.

Mr. Agrawal tried to calm them down, "We've encountered a slight technical problem. Give us a moment to resolve it."

His words where a bucket of cold water over my head, and I immediately sprung into action, hitting the various buttons on the CD player in a frantic attempt to make it stop.

But, for some reason the CD player wouldn't stop, it just kept on playing the song on repeat.

I motioned to Mr. Agrawal and mouthed the words, "I can't get it to stop!"

But, Mr. Agrawal and everyone else in the room were to focused on the projector screen to even notice me.

I slowly looked up and gasped, on the screen was the photo of a girl in blue booty shorts. Shorts that could be technically classified as underwear.

How the hell did all this happen?

My gaze was drawn over to the seat where Mr. Matthew's secretary was struggling to keep in a laugh. She failed miserably as everyone in the quiet room could hear her.

I thought back to all the times I'd left the CD unaccompanied. It would have been really easy for Ms. Secretary to sneak her little paws into my purse and replace the CD with the Gangnam Style song. It would have been easier still for her to sabotage the CD player and my laptop which I had left sitting up on the podium.

I wanted to slap myself for my stupidity, how could I leave company information lying around. And how could I have been so naive as to think that no one would be out to get our company. I mean we were one of the most successful in the industry.

I finally decided to resolve my problem in the most efficient way, yanking out all the power cords.

I turned back to the officials and flashed them my most charming smile, "I apologize for all the technical trouble. It seems that my presentation CD was damaged."

The room was filled with the enraged murmurs of the officials and Mr, Agrawal stood up quickly to resolve the impending disaster.

"How about we all move to the dining room and chat over some lunch?"

The promise of delicious food quelled the officials rage and they slowly filed out of the room and to the steaming buffet waiting for them outside.

Instantly I packed all of my materials into my purse and headed for the door. Only for Mr. Agrawal to clasp his large hands over my wrist and pull me back into the room.

"We need to talk." He uttered the statement in a deathly low voice and I shivered internally, I was so dead.

One of the last officials, a woman, gave me sympathetic look before leaving the room. Now that there were no other human bodies in the room, the only sound that could be heard was Mr. Agrawals heavy breathing, no doubt a result of his anger.

His hold on my wrist grew tighter and I winced in pain as he roughly spun me around to face him.

He pinned me to the table where everyone had sat only a few minutes ago and lifted my chin so that I was looking directly into his eyes. Eyes that seemed to reflect a thunderstorm at the moment.

"Explain to me what just happened." He yelled and I flinched at the volume of his voice in my ear.

It was okay for him to be angry, hell he should be angry, I just ruined his chances of getting a contract that would improve the outlook of our company. But, I would not stand for him physically hurting me and pushing me around like I was some rag doll.

I pushed him off of me and brushed the wrinkles out of my blouse and skirt before speaking.

"I honestly don't know what happened to the CD. I'm sure the presentation was on it when I left the office. But, when I put it into the player it was Gangnam Style. Maybe someone replaced it?"

Mr. Agrawal snorted in disbelief, "You know what I think?" He stepped closer to me, "I think that you intentionally sabotaged the presentation. either that or you never did the presentation at all. That would explain why you didn't show me the presentation earlier today."

I rolled my eyes, this guy was really too good at making up stories. He should be a writer instead of a C.E.O. "I did not such thing. Tell me, what would I have to gain from sabotaging the presentation? And you didn't even ask me to show you the presentation, if you had then I would have gladly shown it to you."

"You knew how much that presentation meant to me and to the future of this company yet you ruined it. And you even refuse to show any remorse."

I stood silently as Mr.Agrawal ranted on and on about how I had ruined the company. While all the while I was thinking, if it was so important to you did you let me, a 'lowly' P.A do it?

"Go back to the company. We will continue this conversation later." With that Mr. Agrawal left me standing in the meeting room.

---

It was 3:00. Two hours after Mr. Agrawal had commanded me to leave the business lunch and wait for him at the company to continue our 'conversation.'

I hadn't eaten anything since yesterday and my stomach growled at me to go down to the canteen, yet I didn't want to risk seeing Mr. Agrawal on the way down. It was pathetic that I had to obey every command of that tyrant just so that I could keep my job.

I absent-mindedly twirled the chain of my locket around my fingers as I waited to hear the tell-tale footsteps of my boss charging down the hall. The constant twirling motion calmed my body down and cleared my cluttered thoughts.

BANG!

I fell out of my seat at the loud noise of my office door being slammed open, by none other than Mr. Agrawal.

He strolled across the room, his long muscular frame carrying him to me in two large strides. I could tell that even one word from me would make him explode so I quietly picked myself off of the floor and tried my best to avoid making eye contact with him.

I instinctively stepped backwards as he towered over me, only to bump right up against my desk. I closed my eyes and sighed internally, I knew what was going to happen next.

He pressed closer against me, effectively pinning me to my desk. I braced myself for a loud and angry yell. But, silence filled the room and the only thing I could hear was his breath coming closer and closer to my face.

I cracked my eyes open a bit, and let out a little gasp. Mr. Agrawals face was inches away from mine, and his nose brushed up against mine. My heart fluttered the tiniest bit as I stared into his light grey eyes and I found my eyes fluttering closed.

Was he going to kiss me?

____________________________

Hello awesome readers early update for you guys.

let me know what do you think?

VOTE!!COMMENT! =)

- D.love