49. The moment

Warning:- unedited
_____________

I was panting heavily and my entire body was soaked with sweat my body shook lightly. My heart rates were uneven. That nightmare the fear of height haunted me every since that day. when I was just twelve. They killed my dad by pushing him down my bunglow. I had tears in my eyes.

That day was never meant to happen. Killing my dad was never the goons intention they wanted me, not my dad. Dad died due to me and what I did was I ran away from everything.

The same thing I did again.

The truck was still moving to some place I didn't cared where I was going. I sobbed. I should have been dead years ago not my dad. He was been killed due to me. All the negative thoughts were running through my brain. It was dark in the truck as it was being closed as in the shutter of the truck was being closed.

"Can you hear me." I shouted so that the driver can hear me. I started banging the truck so that the driver get the slightest hint that someone is stuck with his furniture. I looked around for my hoddie in which I kept my cell phone and money.

"Shit..!!" I murmured. I lost my hoddie. I last remember removing it because it was hot. I started panicking. Now reality hit me I was locked in a truck who God known when gonna stop. I sat in the dark corner of the truck. I was scared, afraid, sad till now. After roughly half and hour the truck came to a halt.

"I am stuck in here." I shouted but it seemed liked not even a single voice went out of the truck as even I wasn't able to hear any nodded from outside. Then I heard the shutter being unlocked and open up.

"No Sir, there is no one in here. Just the furniture." I heard a man's voice telling someone.

"We saw the CCTV footage there is a girl in there." another voice replied. I instantly got up.

"It's me, I accidentally got stuck in he.." I said walking towards the opening but stopped talking when I saw Mr. Agrawal with cobs and the man who was probably the truck driver.

"Sir, Sir, I really don't know about it Sir." The truck driver pleaded the police man.

"Kiara.." Mr. Agrawal said looking at me concern lacing his voice. He eyed me. I was just in my sports bra and tracks and messy hair and smudged makeup.

"Are you okay?" Mr. Agrawal asked.

"Yes, you didn't have to do this." I told him pointing towards the cop. I jumped down the truck slowly.

"You weren't home and no where around." He told. I was still aware of everyone looking at me.

"Thankyou officer." Mr. Agrawal said to a cop. I gave a small smile to the cops. I always have respect for cops as even my dad was the chief.

"It's our duty, Sir." The officer said. The officer nodded towards Mr. Agrawal and started walking away. Mr. Agrawal wrapped my hoddie (that I lost) around me he was about to zip up my hoddie but I stopped him.

Till now the cops and the truck where no were around. I had money now as my hoddie was with me. I can now go home by my own. I didn't needed him.

"Kiara.." He started but I stopped him by holding my hand in front of him. I turned around and I don't know where but I was running away from him. I didn't wanted him I was strong enough. I didn't wanted to cry in front of him. I didn't wanted him to know that I was scared.

I heard his footstep behind me. I ran as fast as I could and reached a dead end there was a trench in front of me. There were grasses on the ground it was cold and as my hoodie was still open I was freezing. Mr. Agrawal came running and pulled me towards him by my wrist.

"Don't you dare touch me." I told him removing his hold on me in a swift movement. I moved backwards. In one fluid movement he pulled me towards him by my shoulder, my chest against his. My heartbeat were so fast probably he could hear them even.

"What if I do?" He asked challenging me. Even he seemed to be angry as I was not ready to listen to a single word from his mouth.

"GO. Away. Agrawal." I shouted. He slided his hand under the open hoddie of my mine on my waist. My skin was burning from his touch his hot tight grip on my cold freezing waist. I gasped as tingle passed by. I placed my hand on his chest trying to push him away but his grip on my waist was very strong.

From his free strong hand he brushed away the strands of hair from my face. I hated that I was liking every single thing about this moment. We could see each other and even the soft grasses underneath us due to moonlight and twingling stars. His grey eyes were a shade darker though it looked peaceful not angry.

Then the same strong hand reached up and tangled into my hair. In an instant his lips were on my they were rough and passionate and soft and perfect. I resisted at first than I found myself melt under his hold. A rush of heat started in my chest and slowly spread throughout my body.

Tilting his head he deepened the kiss and traced his tongue on my lower lip. His grip on my hair tightened. I moaned and than I tasted his sweet tongue.

I felt a sudden rush of adrenaline through me. I got weak on my knees leaving me fall backwords on the thankfully soft grass surface underneath and Agrawal right on top of me balancing his weight on his arms. His lips dominated mine as I was underneath him.

I gripped his shirt and pulled him closer to me, my other hand reached up and gripped his hair as I kissed him back harder. He moaned and so did I. I'll never have enough of him. He was than kissing me harder, deeper and with an urgent need that I never knew before. Inhaling his sweet, after shave scent I parted from him and pushed him away.

______

The awaited chapter is here....

How was it? Was it romantic?

What do you think?

What will Kiara do next?

Guys do share this book and checkout my other book.. ;)

Thankyou so very much for all the support... I luff you all.. :* :*

Vote!! Comment!! =)
- D.love