57. Kind of kidnap.

Warning:- unedited
...

Pills were about to go through my esophagus at that very point someone hit me with so much force on the back of my neck that I spat. That someone was Mr. Agrawal, he turned me towards him by my elbow.

I was not trying to commit suicide but probably took a drastic step in anger. I will never give up on my life. I was always a fighter even though I run away from the situations deep inside I knew one day I am going to face it and brace myself for that day.

I never tried to kill myself. Right now out of habit I gulped down a handful of sleeping pills like always whenever I used to panic like the one during the flight which led me to Coma.

"What were you doing?" Mr. Agrawal asked angrily.

"What was I doing?" I backfired him.

"Where you trying to kill yourself?" He shouted.

"That's none of your fucking business..." I answered him in the same tone.

"In my fucking home, yes it's my fucking business." He said in the same tone.

"Ohhh...!! I am so sorry Mister... I forgot it is your home where I am standing uninvited." I told and took my bottle of now half empty sleeping pills and was about to leave.

"Don't you dare walk away." He ordered.

"What if I do?" I challenged him. In an instant, my both hands were locked with his one and the sleeping pill bottle fell down.

"You are no longer capable to hear anything. We will talk about it tomorrow." He ordered.

"What do you think of yourself, Mister. You are no one to boss me around... I don't want to rest... Just leave me..." He lifted me on his shoulder. My face facing his butt. I hit his rock hard back due to me on his back his plain V Grey shirt was falling backward and I saw that X sign again on his back.

"You fûçkèr... Morèon... Son of a.." This way I started a trail of curse words. I never curse anyone until I was very angry.

He threw me on a couch and then locked the room.

"What do you think I can't go?" I asked him.

"No, I don't think you can't go. I am sure you can't." He said and then threw a shirt on me.

"Change." He said.

"Excuse me. Who the fūck you think you are...." Before I could finish my sentence he said.

"I know how to have my way." He interrupted and walked towards me.

" you can't...." Again before I could speak he pushed me inside the restroom.

"Now... You have five minutes." He ordered.

"Or else what?" I asked him.

"You will know when I will come in and help you and you can't do anything about it as now even you know who we are. I have the legal right. " He murmured the last part but anyway I heard it.

I didn't want him to do what he said that's why I quickly changed into his shirt but I didn't go out. I didn't want to see him. I was still very angry. After a few minutes, there was knocking on the door.

"Come out now or else I am coming in." He said. I didn't reply to him after one minute he walked in. I was planning to run away from him so I clutched on my clothes tightly. He walked towards me I saw his eye scanning me from top to bottom and then he threw my wet clothes into the cloth basket nearby and gripped my hand tightly and made me walk into the room.

There was a smell of Indian Punjabi food in his room. In lightning speed, I was handcuffed with a metal handcuff. I gasped when the cold metal made contact with my wrist. I didn't have the energy to shout anymore I decide to ignore him, give him the silent treatment. After all, silence is the loudest cry. He made me sit on the bed.

I was sitting and then after five minutes, he walked towards me with a plate full of food. I was looking anywhere but at him. Now to go out of this room was not possible I knew. I was handcuffed and on top of that I was just in his shirt I can't walk out wearing this.

He kneeled down in front of me sitting on the bed. I gripped this shirt very tightly and joint my thighs. He then placed a puffy cloth on my lap on top of which he placed the plate full of food. He tugged a napkin on the collar of his shirt which I was wearing than with his hand he brought the food in front of my mouth.

I closed my mouth tightly then he forcibly opened my mouth with one hand and feed me with others.

Then he himself had food from the same plate and then again forced me to eat.

...

After the forceful dinner. He asked me to sleep. I didn't reply him nor did I looked at him.

"As your wish." With that, he slept beside me facing another side. He switched off the light, switching on a small, dim lamp light. Will he sleep this close to me? Will, he unlock the handcuff? Questions were running through my mind when I heard him groan. He switched on the lights.

"Here... Your blanket." He kept beside me a fluffy blanket. Then he set air conditioners temperature and left with a blanket for himself.

"I am in the room next to yours.." He said and walked out.

______

Like it? Hate it?

Comment!! Share!! Vote!! Follow!!

- D.love