30. Who's he?

DO SHARE THIS BOOK IF YOU LIKE IT...!!!

______________

After finalising the deal the officials of other company left. Mr. Agrawal instructed my coworker about what we should focus on.

They all departed from the conference hall and we were the only one left. I couldn't help but smile about the fact that he finally came back. I walked towards him. I saw him removing his glasses.

"Give me Johnson's progress report till tomorrow." With those words he left.

"What?" I thought. No hi nothing. 'Uhhh..' I groaned how could I expect him to act normal. After all he was just being himself. He was the same the same old Mr.Agrawal.

I took my laptop and files and walked towards my workplace. As soon as I sat down my phone beeped signalling alarm as in time for Mr.Agrawal's coffee. As he was back I decided to give him his coffee.

I walked towards the elevator. I decided to buy a hot chocolate for myself, afterall my biggest tension about today's meeting was finally over. I was waiting for the elevator to arrive when I heard Rina calling me.

"Kiara, where are you going?" Rina asked.

"Canteen, to grab Mr.Agrawal's coffee and a hot chocolate for me." I replied her.

"Umm, he just left." Rina said hesitantly.

"What?" I asked

"Yes, he just..." I cut her.

"Ya, I got it." I said.

Again he had left without saying anything. Was he going to come back ever? "Ugh.." I groaned.

I was in no mood to work. I was exhausted and needed a break. I decided to complete the rest of my work at home. Taking my bag I left without saying anything to Rina. I was in no mood to talk to anyone.

I reached ground floor. I looked towards Rey and this was the second time I found him taking to Abby, the so called super model. What's with him and her I wondered.

I realized that the conversation between them was heated so I decided not to interrupt them. Anyways I was not in the mood to engage in any sort of conversation with anyone. During last week I tried twice to ask Rey about Abby but either he changed the topic or someone would interrupt us.

I drove back home and after showering and eating I started working on the pending work. 
After a few hours I was more than exhausted and almost done with the pending work. Later I decided to take 3 sleeping pills to get peaceful sleep tonight.

...

The sleeping pills did help. On time I parked my car and started walking towards my workplace. Today I didn't even try to ask Rey about Abby because I already knew he was not going to answer.

I walked towards Rina who was filing her nails. I cleared my throat to get her attention. She looked in my direction and smiled

"Good morning!" She greeted.

"Morning.. Is Mr.Agrawal here?" I asked her.

"Yeah..! I just gave him his morning dose of his vodka coffee." she winked at me.

"Okay will catch ya' later." I said. She smiled and started filing her nails again.

I walked towards my workplace and started rechecking the progress report of Johnson company I worked on yesterday night.

I thought about giving the report to Mr.Agrawal as instructed by him. I brought his coffee. Balancing the coffee, report and my laptop in my hands I started walking towards his office.

I was about to kick the door but it flew open and in an instant everything fell down coffee mixed with the report 'What the.. My laptop' I thought. It was broken into two pieces. I looked up to see who was the person that opened the door out of no where.

I saw a woman, her back towards me. I heard her yelling.

"By the way that little bitch cut a girl's braid off this time. You know why? Because she tried to touch his Liz." She yelled angrily and shut the door with a loud bang.

She was none other than Abby. I was not at all surprised to find that it was her who yanked the door open. Because only she has got the guts to shout at Mr.Agrawal like that.

After a moment, a very angry looking man none other than Mr.Agrawal came out.

"ABHILASHA..
Call him a bitch again and I won't hesitate to cut that throat of yours." He yelled at her.

She practically walked very fast away from him. I kept on wondering how could she walk that fast in those heels of her. He called her Abhilasha but she is Abby 'Omg! Is that the short form.' I thought its really cool, Abby - Abhilasha. Mr.Agrawal tried to step towards me but noticed my laptop broken into pieces on the floor between us.

"What the.. " he shouted than looking in my direction "I am going to cut that from your salary. Where is the report?" He yelled.

I looked towards the report lying on the floor completely soaked in coffee. He followed my eyes and groaned.

"Ahh!! You can't even do a single thing properly, can you?" He asked then taking a step closer he said slowly as if explaining a child "I want those reports by today itself, got it?"

I just nodded and took my broken laptop along with me to my workplace.

'Ahh!! Why is he always so rude to me.?'

_______________

VOTE!!COMMENT!! =)

- D.love