Harry's eyes widened , "What ?"

"It's a long story , but yes , you did . You always kept him smiling and giggling , and happy in general ."

"Do you have any pictures of us ? On your phone or -"

"I have tons ! Come here ." She pulled him closer and took her phone out , going through her gallery .

"This is from your birthday ." She showed him a series of pictures of him smiling , Louis sitting next to him with his lips pressed to Harry's cheek , as a small firework on a stick was sparkling in front of them . It made Harry smile .

"Wait , I have more ." Gemma scrolled through , showing him a picture of Harry laying on his stomach on the couch , with Louis laying on top of his back with his head on Harry's shoulder , both asleep .

"He looks really small compared to me ." Harry chuckled .

"That's because he is ." Gemma laughed .

~~

Harry texted Liam and told him to get the other guys and come over to his place at seven p.m .

He was sitting on the couch , his knee jumping nervously . Gemma sat next to him and rubbed his back , "It'll all turn out to be okay , I promise ." She comforted him .

He sighed and rubbed his palms over his face , "I just really want things back to normal , now . I don't want to wait ."

There was a knock on the door , Harry's head shot up and he bit his lip nervously . "Do you want me to let them in ?" Gemma asked , Harry nodded and she pressed a kiss to his temple before getting up .

The door opened , Liam , Winter , Zayn and Niall were there . Gemma smiled at them , "Hey guys ."

"Gemma ." They all engulfed her in a hug . She smiled , "Harry is waiting in the living room , let's go ." 

They walked into the living room , Harry stood up and gave them a smile , "Hey ."

"Hi ." The group said in sync . "Can you tell us why are we here ?" Niall asked .

"Uhm . yes . Have a seat ." They all sat down , Gemma sent him an encouraging smile and left the living room .

"Okay , so before I say anything , I want to apologize , for treating you badly ." Harry started . Everyone nodded , signaling him to continue .

"And , I've been getting memories back . Mostly in my sleep , the dreams I dream are memories . Or , if I see something it gives me flashbacks ."

The first one to react was Niall , who launched forward and wrapped Harry in a hug , "Are you serious ?!"

"Yeah , I am ." Harry chuckled and wrapped his arms around him aswell . Zayn , Liam and Winter joined the hug .

"Can you tell me about mine and Louis' relationship ?" Harry asked as they broke the group hug .

"How much time do you have ?" Winter asked , giggling .

"Enough to hear everything you have to say ." Harry laughed . They all settled down comfortably in the living room and started talking , telling Harry everything they have to tell .

"You're hella overprotective over him ."

"You love eachother so so much it's impossible ."

"You always keep him happy and smiling ."