chapter50{THE END}

Sophie's pov
I can't believe this vacation is going to be for one year. Vincent and Jade helped me pack my things.

How I'm going to miss them and Evangeline hopefully Sebastian doesn't try anything funny though.

"So where to?" I asked Dave "Hmm, Cancun sound fun?" He smiled "You remembered" I laughed. That was our dream place.

"Get ready" he held my hand as the plane took off.

Arriving to destination...
We finally landed and we were exhausted "Wanna go for a walk by the beach?" Dave asked "Yes, we need to get our legs moving" I laughed.

He carried me and ran towards the water "Isn't this breathtaking?" I said as we looked at the sun holding hands.

"Just like the time I saw you for the first time" he whispered close to my ear. I turned to him and saw that he was leaning in for a kiss.

We heard people going aww and ooh. We broke the kiss then, I looked away blushing "After all these years I still make you blush?" He teased.

I punched him lightly well at least you that's what I thought because he flew about 40ft away from me. I ran towards him when I heard everyone gasp.

"I'm so sorry" I whispered kneeling down next to him "Geez are you tense?" He asked clearly hurt "I'm just worried about the kids" I said while helping him up.

He hugged me "You're supposed to relax, honey" he rubbed my back "You really think I'm going to relax when I know Rick is in charge of the kids" I said.

"What's wrong with that?" He said "Rick+the twins=Triple the trouble" I said "I didn't think of that" he looked worried.

We kept walking "You ready for tonight?" He asked "I am actually" I smiled. It's okay though, I've been on birth control since I had the twins.

And he'll wear protection. So it's not like I'll get pregnant again because I just don't want more kids, I'm happy with the troublemakers I have at home.

We ran to the hotel and we started kissing, when I shut the door...

2 days later...
We went to get breakfast at a nearby café "So do you want to go on a boat ride and we can swim in a secret cave I discovered" he smiled.

"Sounds exciting" I laughed and intertwined my hands with his. We left and got on the boat and finally reached the cave, it was beautiful.

"Wow it's beautiful" I smiled "I know" he said and splashed water in my face "That was so rude!!" I yelled and splashed back at him.

We sat down on the sand for a little bit "What did you really think when you first saw me?" He asked me "I was scared a bit to be honest, I didn't think all of this to be behind those strange looks you were giving me" I said.

"I'm sorry I creeped you out...to me it was love at first sight and meeting my soul mate, you know the story now" he said "Well I'm glad we met" I said.

"I got a surprise for you" he said "What is it?" I asked excited "Close your eyes" he whispered.

I hope this isn't a prank. But I closed them anyway "Alright open them!!" He yelled. And there he pulled out from the boat.

A family portrait "Wow when did we take this?" I asked "Oh they photoshopped us together" he explained which made me laugh.

"Look the sun's setting" I pointed out "Looks like it is" he said.

He held both of my hands and looked at me "You're so beautiful.." he said while caressing my cheek.

"I really love you" he whispered "I really love you too" I said and he leaned in for a kiss.

We kissed and I wrapped my arms around his neck while he did the same thing around my waist.

We broke apart for a second.

"Mr.Hathaway..." I whispered
"Mrs.Hathaway..." He whispered back.

"Yeah" I said
MRS.HATHAWAY...
We continued to kiss...
So this is what love is.

THE END...