chapter 47{Baby after Baby}

I looked in the mirror and yes I knew I was having a normal pregnancy, finally "I can't wait...." I whispered "You're beautiful" Dave said behind me which made me smile.

"I wouldn't be this way if it weren't for you" I turned around, looking into his eyes.

5 months later...
I was almost due and my belly was really huge and we were in the middle of deciding the name's for the babies "Okay, how about Jade for my sister?" Evangeline asked.

"Yeah it sounds nice....Jade it is" Dave said with a smile "And for our son...Vincent like my dad" I smiled and he nodded yes. I looked at everyone and you can tell they were bored.

"Alright we're done" I said "Yeahhhh, FOOD!!!!" Rick yelled and ran towards the kitchen "Hey Sophie wanna go shop?" Eva asked "Uh, sure" I replied grabbing a slice of pizza.

"No I think we should all go shopping with you guys" Dave said and Eva groaned "Okay relax tuff guy" she said while rolling her eyes "Yes, I gotta go buy a new Grand Theft Auto" Rick said excitedly.

He was just like a little kid "For what don't you already have one?" Eva asked irritated "It broke...because someone sat on it" he said turning to Lindsey.

"Why didn't you put it inside the box then?" Lindsey spat back "Because I lost it!" He yelled "Shut up!!" Eva yelled. It wasn't until 3 hours until we left, yeah bringing your whole family takes that long.

We were in the back while the others went in Calvin's truck. So it was Dave, Angeline, Ruby, and me... Rick, Lindsey, Alistair, Evangeline, Calvin, Eva, were in the other truck, yeah all of the funny ones.

Evangeline's pov
I was squished with my uncle and my aunt and Alistair while Lindsey called shotgun in the front with grandpa "Rick seriously!?" Eva screamed furious.

"What it's nice!?" He said while smirking. Oh no "Eww dad save it for tonight geez!" Lindsey yelled covering her eyes, well my uncle can be a real pervert sometimes no matter who's present.

At the mall...
We walked and walked to each store that looked interesting "Honey can we please go eat, I'm starving" my mom complained. I agreed and we headed towards the food court.

Sophie's pov
I was finally happy we were getting food but while we were walking towards the food court "Aah!" Evangeline complained grabbing her belly.

That only meant one thing, she was going in labor!! "Get her to the car fast!" I yelled. Everyone was looking at us like we were some lunatics but we were just running towards the exit.

Rick's pov
I kept running while Alistair was carrying Evangeline and struggling to get through so I went infront of him and started yelling "MOVE SHEEP!!!!" I yelled then laughed afterwards.

I just called everyone a sheep, wow...
Then the unexpected happened, I ran into an elderly woman, so I fell landing on her. She looked at me "Well...hello handsome" she smiled making her wrinkles appear deeper.

"I'm married!" I yelled and raised my left hand on her face. I got up and started running again this time landing on my daughter "Watch where you're going dad!!" She yelled in my face.

I got up and finally ran out of breath but got to the exit fast.

Sophie's pov
I saw Rick land on an elderly woman and then on Lindsey, it was really hilarious "C'mon guys!!!" Alistair yelled. We finally got to the hospital.

"Alright I'll keep you all updated on how your daughter's labor is going Mr and Mrs.Hathaway" the doctor said "Thank you doc" I said. Dave went to go get me a coffee because well it might be a long night.

Mr.Hathawayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें