chapter 41{John's return}

7 months later...
I don't know why...but I have the urge to go back from day one, if thats even possible.Dave had gone to work, so it was just Evangeline and me.She's grown so much, she looks like shes 8 years old and she's really smart.

I kept thinking I feel like we did something wrong but I don't know what.Why was I feeling this way? I'll have to talk to Angeline " Mom, why is there smoke outside? " I heard Evangeline ask behind me.

" What!? " I asked and immediately went to check.Everyone was having like a ritual, they do it every 2 years, I remember Dave telling me about it.I turned to Evangeline who was super confused.

" It's nothing important sweetie " I said grabbing her shoulder " Okay...can we go play with uncle Rick and Lindsey? " She asked " Uh, yeah sure go get ready okay? " I said and watched as she ran upstairs.

It's already been a year since Evangeline's birth.I walked upstairs to the room and changed and right when I was waiting for Evangeline, I heard a knock at the door.

I went and opened it...it was Sebastian " Good morning Sophia Hathaway " he said politely " Morning Sebastian, what brings you here " I said sternly " Why the attitude Sophie? " He asked.

" Sorry I didn't try to so- " I began but got cut off by Evangeline " Ready momma " she said and hopped to my side " Hey Evangeline! " Sebastian greeted " Hi " she replied shyly.

" Uh, we were heading somewhere...excuse us " I said as I grabbed Evangeline and walked out " Where you heading? " He asked.I ignored him and put Evangeline in her car seat.

" Sophie, I asked you something! " He yelled " What do you want!? " I asked annoyed.

" Sophie, I don't know why but I got attracted to you, you're not that ignorant teenager anymore, you're a grown beautiful smart woman " he said and pulled me against him while grabbing my waist.

" Hey let go! " I screamed and pushed him away successfully.I left him there and sped towards Rick's house.

When we got there " Hey Sophie and the beautiful Evangeline...how's my princess? " He asked lifting Evangeline and spinning around.I could tell he knew something was wrong with me.

" Hey Evangeline, Lindsey is upstairs, go play with her " he said and she ran upstairs and then he turned to me " C'mon, spill it " he said motioning me towards the living room.We sat down.

" Rick...I saw Sebastian this morning, well more like he went to our house and I didn't expect it.. " I said with a sigh.

After telling him what Sebastian had said he just nodded his head " Mkay, but I wonder where Sapphire is, do you have any idea....she's been gone for 2 years already " he said confused.Then I remembered.

" Rick, I can call my friend John, he's real close to her and maybe he knows! " I yelled in excitement " Don't get your hopes up though Sophie " he said trying to ruin the moment.

I just stared at him blankly for minutes " You look like a derpy pig! " He said laughing.A derpy pig? Isn't that from minecraft? I just shoved him away and he stumbled onto the couch and I laughed so hard.

I dialed John's number." Hello? " I heard him answer " Hey John, I want to ask you something " I said " Go ahead " he replied " Are you and Sapphire together? " I asked " Uhh " he answered back.