chapter 32{She's gone..}

Rick's pov
I can't believe she's gone.....Sophie's dead.Everything went too fast and all I could hear were Dave's screams but everything else was silent and I cried because Sophie was an amazing person but most important, Dave's wife.And my soulmate.

She was part of our family, always will be and now all we have from her is Evangeline, she was so cute but clueless that her mother just died.I turned to Ruby.

" What just happened?...." I whispered " It's okay " she whispered back and hugged me and I looked back at Dave.He was crying, he looked so hurt. " NOOOOOOOAAAAA " He screamed repeatedly over and over while clutching Sophie's lifeless body, falling to his knees.

I couldn't take it anymore so I asked my mom if I could carry Evangeline and she handed her to me and I left with her.

Eva's pov
I saw Rick leave with Evangeline in his arms so I walked towards Dave but Calvin stopped me " Let him be for now, he'll eventually stop " he said and dragged me away and out of the room.

" It's so unfair, is there really nothing we can do to bring her back? " I asked " There's only one way but...." he trailed off " But what? " I asked " Only Joseph knows how to bring back people in these conditions but I don't think it's a good idea, what if he tries to turn her against us " he said.

" But it's worth a try, c'mon Calvin, we can't let the opportunity just slide, we can't leave Dave like this or....Evangeline, the poor child will have to live without a mother " I tried to persuade him but it was no use.

" No Eva, I'm not risking it...she's gone forever! " He yelled " How would you know? If Joseph loves her, you think he'll make her do something she doesn't want to do!? " I yelled back.

" Exactly he'll probably brainwash her...just leave it alone! " He screamed and left me there alone.After a while I went to check on Rick and Evangeline, he was talking to her about what was going on.

" You're so good with words " I said grabbing his shoulder but he jerked away " What's wrong? " I asked " I know the truth " he said " What...truth? " I asked " You know exactly what I'm talking about Eva " he said sternly.

" What is up with you? " I asked pissed off now." That you and Dave were sleeping together while him and Sophie were in a fight these past days...or am I wrong? " He asked mad.

"...I don't....know what you're talking about " I simply said " Whatever, now look what's happened....I don't want to be with you anymore and that's final " he said.

" No Rick you can't do this, I love you " I begged " You love me or Dave because I don't......I've always loved Sophie and you knew it " he said " Rick please, what about the kids? " I tried changing the subject.

" The kids are old enough to understand " he said " I want the divorce soon, goodbye " was all he said and left me there crying.

Author's note-Is it getting excited now guys!?c'mon tell me!