chapter 4 [MY FUTURE BEST FRIEND]

I woke up the next morning to my mom screaming"HONEY WAKE UP YOU'RE SUCH A LAZY LUMP!"she yelled"Geez lady please stop screaming at me!"I yelled back..should've thought twice,she looked at me with wide eyes"Just kidding you can yell at me whenever you feel like"I smiled" you better"she said.I got up brushing my teeth,washing my face, applying my makeup and finally ended up putting on some jeans with a plain grey shirt with my favorite oversized cardigan.That's when my Mom turned and looked at me" you're going like that?!"she asked surprised,sometimes my mom reminded me of Sophia vergara that was her favorite celebrity and she had her accent as well that's why she named me after her" mom I'm going to start dressing like this in about 2 or 3 weeks so what's the point of getting all dressed up now?"I said" I just want you to look professional, it's always supposed to be like that on the first day mija" she whined" nope I'm going like this okay?"I said" you spoiled little girl!" She said jokingly.we ate breakfast and she drove me to school,as we approached the school we saw a lot of kids talking to their friends,couples making out" gross"I said in disgust" don't worry ,a month from now I'll see you like that too"my mom said while laughing" nah ah,not this year,I'm not going out with any guys this year"I told her"then what, a girl?" She asked but I knew she was playing around,my mom could be a jerk sometimes but she was the only woman I actually love,not that way though.she stopped at the front entrance" goodbye honey! Have a nice day you know I love ya!"she said as I exited her car.I walked towards the front steps turning back to see she had vanished, aww she didn't even let me say goodbye, I thought. I finally went inside seeing a whole bunch of kids in a line trying to figure what their schedules were, I went ahead and joined them. I finally reached the front after 13minutes" okay, name?"the lady at the desk asked, she was wearing purple lipstick and let me tell you, it didn't look good on her"Sophie Deyes" I answered" aah the new student eh?"she said"yes"I said" alright Sophie room 237 "she said as she gave me the rest of my schedule.1st period- Ms.Valentine.Hmm nice name I thought to myself, I finally found the room and walked in and took the back seat" Goodmorning"the lady said" Good morning ms.Valentine" I responded"have a seat,your name?"she asked"Sophie Deyes" I answered politely" sophie" she whispered looking at the roster. The bell rang I looked out the window looking at a bunch of teenagers running to their class."Hey"I heard someone say next to me,I turned and saw a brunette girl with brown eyes and purple eyeshadow"hi" I said shyly" you're new here?"she asked" yes,just moved from Ireland "I said" whoa that's a long way" she said surprised" I know" I responded"I would've notice though by your Irish accent"she said"Oh yeah I guess"I said not knowing what else to say.after that first period was over and I looked at my schedule again.2nd period-Mr.Sander alright on my way to room 108.I walked in and my next periods were 3rd-Mr.Hathaway, 4th-Ms.Duncan,5th-Mr.Roberts and seventh" home" .ugh can't wait to go home so I went to lunch and saw the blonde girl from first period" Sophie sit with me!"she yelled across the lunchroom"Sorry your name again?"I asked"Leah" she said" sorry I didn't tell you the bell had already rung and I lost you"she apologized" it's okay,you have a nice name actually"I said so she wouldn't feel bad anymore and lunch was over before I knew it"Okay so we're do you go next?"she asked" Mr.Hathaway" I answered" Cool I'll walk you there" she offered"Thanks but aren't you going to be late to your next class? "I asked"Yeah but it's fine"and we walked off.