chapter 39{Rick & Eva}

Rick's pov
I walked inside the kitchen to grab a glass of milk when I heard the doorbell ring " I got it! " I yelled to the rest.I opened the door to see no other than Eva " What do you want? " I asked.

" Rick, I need to talk to you " she said " Well " I said and moved away from the door and motioned for her to come in " But we can't talk here, lets go to my dad's study, shall we? " I said and walked away while she followed.

When we were inside the study " What happened? " She asked " Why do you ask? " I said " Well everyone's here " she said.

" Uh, Sophie had a sharp pain in her stomach and well we're hoping nothing bad happens....and Joseph's here too " I said turning away " Is she pregnant again? " She asked.

" No, my dad checked her a while ago, look why are you here? " I asked " I have to warn you about something " she said " Warn me about something " I asked confused.

" It's about Sebastian Sinclair " she said " What do I have to do with him? " I asked irritated " Well, actually it's not only about you, it's also Dave " she said.

" What....speak up women! " I yelled which made her flinch " He's after you guys because....he wants Sophie and Evangeline " she spoke silently " Why does he want them? " I asked.

" That's all I know Rick " she said " Well thank you, you can leave now " I said sternly.She looked up at me " Rick...." she whispered " What? " I replied " Do you, still love Sophie? " She asked hurt.

" Why do you think I'm here " I said, pointing to myself " So you really never cared about me? " She asked " No...I didn't mean it like that Eva, I did honestly like you but you cheated on me with my brother " I said not trying to sound mean.

" So do you not like this " she said and slipped off the red dress she had on.I looked blankly at her nude body " Rick...do you not like this? " She asked again, stepping closer to where I was sitting.

" E..Eva " I said but she placed a finger on my lips and kissed me.I kissed her back roughly and pinned her against the desk and kept kissing her.

I trailed kisses down to her neck and made her moan a little, then she started slipping off my shirt and started to unbotton my pants and left me in my boxers.We still kept kissing and I moaned.

" Aah, Sophie.. " I moaned and then she pushed me away harshly " Sophie!! " Eva yelled " Eva, I'm sorry " I began " No, screw that! " She said and started putting back on her dress.
" I actually thought I would make you forget her, but looks like I was stupid " she said crying " No Eva, it's not that easy dammit! " I screamed and kicked the desk.

" I'm done here...goodbye Rick " she said with tears in her eyes and slammed the door.I sat back down and sighed in frustration " Why can't I move on from Sophie, why can't I!!! " I yelled.

Minutes later my father came in " What the hell are you doing!? " He yelled and I looked down to see that I was still in my boxers " Oh dad sorry, I can explain " I said.

After a few mintues, I had told him everything that happened " What can I do dad? " I asked.

" You have to spend more time with other women, that's not Sophie...I mean she is your soulmate but she chose Dave, you have to accept that son " he said patting my back and I nodded.

" Anyways, how is she? " I asked " She's weak because, I guess she hasn't fully recovered from giving birth to Evangeline...she's still half human " he explained.

" She'll get better right? " I asked worried " Yeah, we just have to give her worth a month of bedrest, but there's something I didn't tell Dave that was bothering me " he said looking down " What is it? " I asked.

" While Sophie was unconscious, she whispered 'Joseph I need you' and I'm positive that she likes Joseph " he said " Oh no " I said shocked.After a few mintues of discussing it, I finally left.

" I think I need some time to think about Eva dad " I said and waved goodbye.