chapter 22{Getting ready}

The day I've always been waiting for had finally come! I was so excited that I think I had to go to the restroom more than 15 times last night."Honey,are you ready for your big day tomorrow?" My mother asked.

"Yeah I'm just super nervous!" I yelled in excitement "We all are but I have to keep calm because it isn't good for the baby" she said "I know chill out mom.....hey mom?" I said "Yes?" She said.

"Do you think that Dave and I...could ever form a family?" I asked "Of course,everyone does honey,why do you ask that?" She said.

"Mom if something happens to me can you please never leave my baby alone,I mean like can you help Dave out with the baby?" I said,tears starting to come out of my eyes.

"Why...why are you saying those things Sophie?" She said "Just in case,please?" I asked her "Of course" she said and hugged me.

"It's just you say it like you're sure something is going to happen to you and I can't imagine that" she said "It's okay mom" i said."Sophie!!!!" Leah screamed when i opened the door "Leah!" I yelled back.

"I missed you best friend!" She said as she hugged me "Me too" I said.After that we went to a party and we went back home.

"Thanks Leah for taking me and my mom to that party that was planned for me" I said reading a sign that her husband raised behind her "No prob" she said and hugged me.

Then we all went upstairs and slept.The next day was my wedding day "Sophie wake up!!!" I heard Leah yell "Toffee!!!" I heard my aunt scream "Sweetie wake up!" My mom screamed too.

After taking a shower and washing my face,Leah started getting me ready,she started with makeup and then with the hair and finally the dress and shoes."Thanks Leah" i said.
"You look amazing" she said and hugged me followed by my mom,my aunt,etc."May I speak to the bride?" We turned and saw my dad standing by the door "Dad!!" I yelled and went to hug him.

"Darling you look gorgeous!" He said and started crying "My little girl is all grown up and she's going to leave us!" He said "Aww Vincent,not infront of the girls" my mom said pushing him away.

"Haha i love everyone of you guys!" I said and we all had a group hug "Even me?" We heard someone else say and we turned to see a man that we didn't know.

"Who are you?" I asked and then I remembered...it was Joseph "Don't remember me?" He asked "Joseph?" I said "Correct,you look beautiful" he said looking me up and down.

"Thanks but I don't really know you" I said "You will soon" he said and gave me a kiss on the cheek "Good luck" he said and left."Who was that Sophie?" Leah asked "One of Dave's close friends" i said.

"Alright we should get going...Mrs.Hathaway" Leah said teasingly "Ready?" my dad asked offering me his arm "......Ready..." I said and took his arm and we walked outside towards the aisle.

Im finally going to be Ms.Hathaway.....