chapter 7[IN LOVE..WITH HIM?]

I finally got home,my parents helped me lay on my bed I started staring at the ceiling.I then remembered what Mr.Hathaway told me.All those things he said were crazy how could I be in a relationship with my teacher!I quickly fell asleep forgetting about everything. I woke up the next day so I got up put on a skirt and a white blouse with heels I then put on some makeup and curled my hair. My mom came in" wow who are you looking good for?"she said"myself" I told her" ay you don't have to be rude" she said"you look so pretty,I thought you said you weren't going to look good"she said"well I just wanted to look pretty"I told her"Okay,breakfast is downstairs"she said as she closed the door.I picked up my bag and headed for the door.I only saw my mom eating"do you want me to drive you or you drive yourself? "She asked me"I'll drive myself"I told her " mmmm waffles"I said as I took a bite"yep"was all she said.I gave her a kiss on the forehead and left,it was kinda chilli so I sped up towards my car,I waited for the gate to open and I left.when I got to first period I turned heads.I saw Leah with her mouth open" hello Ms supermodel" she said sarcastically" thank you" I said to her"who are you looking good for?"she asked me just like my mom"myself" I told her.I headed towards my lunch table,everyone was staring at me at my table,even Will winked at me."take a picture it'll last longer"I told them"I'll take a picture when you unbutton that blouse"Will said.We headed towards Mr.Hathaway's class" it's obvious he likes you"Leah said.What?! oh no she knows!"who?"I asked"Will" she said.phew!I thought she knew"oh,really?"I told her" yeah and you like him too"she said.it was true I did like Will. That's when I looked up and saw Mr.Hathaway's face was red,I knew he heard her"shh"I told her "so its true!"she screamed"yes and be quiet!"I whispered" okay,later!"she said.I made my way towards an angry Hathaway, oh geez" Will, who is he?"he said immediately" none of your business" I snapped"Actually it is my business, remember what I told you Sophia" I got angry at that"why do you care and I already told nothing is ever going to happen between us I.DONT.LIKE.YOU!"I screamed in his face.part of me felt bad for him the other was glad that I told him."I..."was all he could say.The kind half of me came up"I'm sorry I didn't mean to..."I said"its fine, take a seat"he said and turned away and the rest of the period he didn't even look at me.At the end of class he grabbed my arm and said"hold on a second, Sophie" "what is it?"I asked politely this time"Just know that I'm not going to let you fall in love with someone else who isn't me"he said,I took my arm back"we'll see"I said and left.I met Leah at the end of school" hey you coming to the diner with us?"she asked"I don't think so I have homework" I told her"Will will be there"she said and winked.I looked to the left and saw Mr.Hathaway looking at me,I then remembered what he told me and felt happy as I remembered what I told him'we'll see'I repeated in my mind" sure"I said turning back to her"awesome see you there"she left. I saw Mr.Hathaway coming in my direction so I quickly ran to my car and got in and drove off.I had a smile on my face as I did"sucker"I said to myself. I finally got to the diner and saw them at the corner table" hey you made it"Leah said"yeah"I said"what's up hottie"Will said to me which made me blush.I had to sit next to him.The whole entire night he kept trying to flirt with me and he was good at it.we left and as I was walking to my car I felt as if someone was following me something caught my attention and it was...Mr.Hathaway" okay,you know I can report you now,right?"I said to him"but you wont"he said"What makes you so sure,trying to hook up with me is one thing and stalking is another"I said.He was quick maybe too quick for me to see that he was infront of my face he then grabbed my arms and pinned me on my car hood leaving him on top of me.I was already cold this just made me start freezing" what the hell do you think you're doing! "I screamed as I tried to push him off it was useless"I'm not going to hurt you don't worry,I could never do that to you" he said"I just need to talk to you,c'mon" he whispered" if....you promise to be a good girl"I knew he was smiling"ok....okay just please let me go"I said now frightened because I didn't know what his intentions were."c'mon" he led me by the hand towards his car at this point I was so scared"Wh....What are you going to do?"I asked my voice sounding cracky" don't worry I'm not going to rape you or hit you I just need to talk to you c'mon get in"I kinda felt relieved but not that much"okay" I said as I got in.He got in too"What is it?"I asked him"Okay I know you don't want to hear this but please don't go out with Will it will break my heart please be mine instead,I'll give you anything you want I'll do anything just please be mine"he said"Anything? "I asked"yes"he said"Okay,leave me alone that's what you can do"I said"I can't do that you know if I do that I won't be happy and I couldn't let my generation go on"he said,now this took me by surprise"wait not only do you want a relationship with me but you want to get me pregnant?!"I screamed at him"once we get married and of course with your permission, but we don't have to worry about that until as long as you want"he said smiling"why me,why can't you go get some other girl?"I said"because you are my soul mate,look I already told you later on you'll find out why I'm doing this"he said"I know you'll fall in love with me forever,please Sophie please be my girlfriend I promise to make you happy forever"he said"I...I can't I like someone else,I just can't be with you this isn't right I...cant"I said.I was token by surprise when he leaned in and kissed me and surprisingly I kissed him back.Then he started getting on top of me and we both started breathing heavily, he made his way down my neck making a moan escape my lips.That's when I pushed him back"stop,we can't do this"I said"but you liked it didn't you,see you want me as much as I want you"he said"you'll always need me and I need you" he said.Whoa he was right I did want him right now but I had to stop,I got out of the car it was so cold"here I'll follow you home to make sure you get there safe and take my jacket you need it more than I do"he said.I put it on smelling his cologne,it smelled good.I went to my car and drove off,I saw him following close behind.We finally got to my house.He left his car outside the gate, only he came in and helped me out my car and he gave me a goodnight kiss,I can't believe it I might actually be feeling something for him,oh no,not my teacher.I didn't want to stop and got caught by surprise when he was the one pushing away this time"sleep well my dear Sophie, I love you"he said and kissed my forehead" goodnight"was all I said and went inside my house"hello,mija" My mom said as I walked in" hey mom"I told her"who's jacket is that?"my dad said"Oh, it's just my friends,Leah's jacket"I told him"okay"he said"goodnight sweetheart" he said and kissed my forehead" night,dad"I said"night,mija" my mom said"night mom"I said and ran up to my room.I was in my pajamas already and laid down in bed.I couldn't stop smiling remembering Mr.Hathaway's lips on mine" wow I think I might be falling for him"I said to myself and fell asleep hugging his jacket.