chapter 24{Honeymoon pt 1}

After the ceremony we went to the reception but before we got off the Porsche,Dave wanted to tell me a few things before we went in."This is perfect,you are perfect...this is just what I wanted and I'm definitely going to love you forever Sophie" he said caressing my cheek.

"I'll love you forever too Dave" I said back."We should go inside now" he said and I just nodded my head yes.We went inside and after we danced our first dance it was finally time to start our honeymoon.

It started with Dave and me kissing,then one thing led to another.....after that,the bed was a huge mess.We both fell asleep after that and the next day I woke up with a huge smile on my face while Dave on the other hand was still sleeping.

I looked out the huge window infront of us and saw the beautiful beach with the sun coming up.....it was amazing waking up next to him on a beautiful day.

3 hours later....
Dave finally woke up and was smiling too "How'd you sleep love?" He asked "Wayyy better than i've ever had" I replied with a wink "That's very good to hear" he said laughing while kissing the top of my head.

"So what are we going to do today?" I asked "I was planning on eating here in the room and then maybe we can go to the stores and the beach....how's that sound?" He asked.

"Hmmm....that's something we can do everyday" I said "Well what do you want to do?" He said "We can eat here then go to the beach and after that maybe we could go to a carnival or something" I suggested.

"Alright then lets start,I'll call room service" he said "okay" I replied."Lets eat" he said.After a while of just relaxing,I got ready to go to the beach and headed out.

When we got there Dave grabbed my hand and we started walking towards the water.It was so romantic!

"I'll race ya!" I yelled as I started running but he got there first,surprisingly I tripped and went face first into the blue water and I almost drowned because I had tried to get air when I fell,so I coughed real bad which sent Dave into complete shock.

He helped me by giving me CPR and I was relieved I didn't die on my honeymoon.And the rest of the day went as planned...just perfect.