chapter 36{Family reunion}

Sophie's pov
I can't believe I'm alive...I thought to myself before I fell asleep.After a few hours I felt energized, so I woke up and saw Dave reading a book...just like when I met him.I stepped out of the case " Love, you're done " he said excitedly.

" You don't know how much I missed you " I said when I kissed him " Me too " he said " C'mon, lets go see Evangeline!! " I screamed excitedly " Alright " he agreed and we stepped out and into the living room only to see everyone asleep and Evangeline passed out in Calvin's arms.

Dave and I giggled " Alright guys, I think we have to go home now " Dave announced alarming everyone in the room " Here, she fell asleep a few hours ago " Calvin said handing me Evangeline, she was so warm " Be careful Dave, with both of my girls " Rick said jokingly.

" They are my girls Rick " Dave said sternly, obviously jealous " Lets go, I want to see our new house " I laughed.When we got there " It's perfect for just the three of us " I said " Yeah, it was actually for just Evangeline and me but yeah you can fit in " he said laughing and I just shoved him.

" Aaoow, watch you're freaking strenght " he said grabbing his shoulder " Yeah yeah " I said looking out the window " Hey, what time is it? " I asked " 2:24 am " he replied " Wow, no wonder she's asleep " I said looking back at Evangeline." What are we doing tomorrow? " I asked.

" Going to see your parents " he said " Do...they know? " I asked worried " Yeah, it was hard for them to believe, until I proved it " he said " Proved it? " I asked surprised " Yeah, showing them my eyes, running, etc. " He said " Are they....sad? " I asked feeling bad for them.

" More like freking depressed, what else happened once Joseph brought you back to life? " He asked.

" Well all I remember was that when I woke up, I woke up in Joseph's bed and he was hugging me.....shirtless and so was I....but after that I asked him where was I and he told me that he was my husband and I kept listening to him through all these months and I....did...sleep with him....once...." I braced myself for what was to come.

" Okay.... " was all he said, which made me really worried " Oh no...what are you going to do? " I asked " I'm sure he'll come looking for you....that's when I'll...talk to him " he said.

" Are you serious....this coming from the Dave Hathaway " I emphasized the sentence " What...I have to be calm " he said and then winked.I immediately knew he was going to do more than just talk " So tell me...Sophie, was he better than me? " He asked.

" What?....Dave... " I said blushing " What, it's just a simple question " he said " Well....no, he wasn't as good as you...I guess? " I said, blushing so bad now " What do you mean I guess, it's a yes or no question " he said mocking my voice " No...you're way better " I said looking away quick.

" Aah, still shy I see...c'mon, you're an adult now...you should be used to this kind of conversations " he said " I know but...it's still something I feel that should be personal, I mean what I feel " I tried to explain " So he made you feel pleasurable? " He asked now looking at me.

" Yeah but it's okay, I guess " I said " Was I okay? " He asked once more.I was starting to get annoyed " You were perfect, don't worry " I said patting his lap " Okay, that's good enough " he said and we stepped out of the car and took Evangeline to her nursery and we fell asleep.

2 months later....