chapter 1 [THE BEGINNING]

Alright so here it goes my first year going to school in Canada I already feel nervous as my aunt Diana drove up at the airport. I imagined how everything was going to be" different of course" I thought to myself but the most exciting part was that I was going to be reunited with my parents they moved to Canada about 3weeks ago but I decided to stay behind to help my aunt on few things before I left and now here we go to our new life" I'm going to miss you toffe" my aunt said she called me toffe ever since I was little because that's how I said my name for the first time" me too auntie" I said as I stepped out of the car and inside the huge building full of people as we made it to the end she squeezed me hard that I almost spit out the toast I ate this morning" I love you toffe" she said" I love you too" and after that I was on the plane dragging me all the way from Ireland to Canada wow that's a long way so as I sat in my seat I tried to take a quick nap but I got disturbed by a woman who sat next to me "hello" the woman said" hi" I answered as she handed out her hand out to me" Christina Fong" she said as I took her hand and said" Sophie Deyes" "lovely name" she said" thanks" I said and then as we started to take off she held on to me thight" oh sorry it's just I'm not really used to flights" she said" oh it's okay I'm not either" I said and that was the end of it because afterwards I started to take my nap.