chapter 35{Rebirth}

Dave's pov
" Is there anything we can do for her to get her memory back? " I asked my father " Yeah, I just did the test and it was successfull, all we gotta do is wait " he said.I was so relieved but we just gotta find out if it actually worked " I sure hope it works, how's Evangeline? " I asked.

" She woke up, minutes after you left but Ruby and your mother are playing with her right now " he reassured me " Thank you for helping me in all this dad, really " I said as I hugged him " I'd do anything to see my kids happy " he said.

" Did you guys already tell Rick what happened? " I asked " Yeah, he said he was on his way " he said " Good, he must've been relieved when you told him she was alive, right? " I asked " Yeah " was all he said.

Sophie's pov
I opened my eyes and found myself in a white room, I sat up and saw Dave and Calvin staring at me in amusement " DAVE!!!!! " I yelled and hugged him " Sophie baby!!! " He screamed and kissed me.I was telling them that all I remember was that I was giving birth and I died.

I told them that after I died, I was brought back to life and Joseph told me all these lies and I bought it and I apologized to Dave for attacking him " Can....I see my baby? " I asked him " Of course, love " he said.

" But she's a lot bigger, remember what I told you about cyborg children? " He asked me and I nodded my head.We headed to the living room and saw Ruby and Angeline playing with her, then Ruby handed her to me and I studied her face as she looked up at me.

I smiled " Hi Evangeline, I'm your mother sweetie " I said calmly but she kept playing with her toy that she had in her hand " She's really beautiful " I confessed " Just like you " Dave said and hugged me from behind and looked at her, I just smiled.We heard a knock and I already knew who it was, Rick.

I suddenly started to hear a little melody play in my head when Dave came back from charging in his case " What...is that noise? " I asked curious " It's our soulmate melody love " Dave said " Wow...it sounds so nice " I said and then I felt Rick hug me.

" SOPHIE OH MY GOD, YOU'RE ALIVE " he screamed " Rick, you scared Evangeline! " I said irritated " The exact same Sophie I know " he whispered and kissed me on the cheek " Hey now " Dave said " Love, do you feel tired? " Dave asked me " Yeah a bit " I said.

" You need to charge, c'mon " he said.I left Evangeline with Angeline and left with Dave.He led me to the same case he has and gestured me to go in " How exactly does it work? " I asked " Just stand there and fall asleep while it's on " he explained.

" Okay " I said nervous but in minutes, everything went black.