chapter 26{Positive}

When we got back to Canada we headed to the house and dropped off our things and took showers then headed towards my parent's house.

We had bought them a little present letting them know that I'm pregnant so what I did was buy both girl and boy clothing and put it into a gift box.

I wanted to see their reaction real bad but I had to be a bit pacient but hopefully tomorrow Dave and I will head to the doctor to confirm if I am officially pregnant.

When we got there...."Oh!!!!!" My mom screamed and so did my dad."Aww your belly looks cute mom,6 months right?" I asked "Correct sweetie" she said and kissed me on the forehead.

They lead us to the living room "We have a big surprise for you guys" Dave said "What is it?" My dad asked "Well open it" I said as I handed out the gift box to him.When they opened it they were happy.

"Aww you shouldn't have but it's a boy,I told you already" she said "Thank you honey for thinking about us on your honeymoon" my dad said "You can keep the outfit mom but that's not what it's for" I said.

"Mr and Mrs.Deyes what Sophie and me want to tell you is that.....she's probably pregnant" Dave spoke for me "What do you mean probably?" My mom asked.

"Well you see mom when I took the test it read positive but just to make sure,we're going to the doctor tomorrow hopefully" I said grabbing Dave's hand and squeezing it.

"Well congrats" My mom said "But you'll come tell us tomorrow right?" My dad said "Yes sir" Dave said "Okay we'll wait".After that we started talking and then we left past midnight.

The next day...
We woke up very early for my appointment and we got there,the doctor made me take the test and was ready to tell us the results "Alright Mr and Mrs.Hathaway the results are in and are ready to be told" he said.

"And you Ms.Hathaway are indeed 2 and a half months pregnant congratulations to the both of you" he said "Thank you!" Dave said and went over to kiss me.

When we left we were both so happy so I decided to call my mom and she literally almost broke my speaker.Everything was just going absolutely well so Dave said.

"I'm going to tell my family,do you mind staying with your friend Leah meanwhile?" He said "Sure,but why can't I meet your family still?" I asked.

"Sophie because I'm trying to keep you safe okay and well the baby too now" he said smiling while saying the last part "Glad you didn't freak out on me" I said.

"If this is what you wanted and seeing you happy it totally is a very nice situation for me and any other human on earth right?" He said.

"I love you so much,come here you deserve this" I said as I kissed his cheek "Love you to death?" He said "Love you to death" I assured.

Man this was going to end up just fine why should I even worry. I hoped