chapter 46{The surprise}

We all came out of the hospital and we suddenly became famous over these past few days. There were paparazzi outside waiting for us.

"Excuse me ma'am, would you like to tell us your experience with this miracle?" One of the men asked but we just pushed past all of them and into the car.

I looked at Dave and smiled while grabbing my womb "Don't worry, they'll get over us in a few weeks" he smiled.

Evangeline was waiting for us back at the house and I was really happy to have a family like this.

Rick's pov
I knew what I was going to do as soon as I got back home. I had to tell Eva I wanted her back and the kids and us could get reunited, believe it or not I got my own family that I have to spend time with.

Maybe a family vacation can help, I'll think about it.

Angeline's pov
Calvin and the rest were coming home today from the hospital. I was really glad that Calvin had recovered from his coma and that Sophie didn't have a miscarriage but it's all because we're cyborgs, we recover fast.

I turned to Evangeline "Sweetie, how are you feeling?" I asked because I saw the sick look on her face "Morning sickness....I'll be back" she said holding a hand to her mouth and running towards the restroom with Alistair trailing behind.

I sighed and waited till I heard the front door open "You guys are here!" I exclaimed and they all waved. Once I saw Calvin I jumped into his arms and kissed him.

Sophie's pov
We watched as Angeline and Calvin kissed infront of us. They've never really done that in all this time I've been with Dave and it was a bit awkward though.

I saw Evangeline come in with Alistair. I smiled, just looking at my beautiful daughter made me think back on all the happy moments we all shared "I love you guys" I said and they all went.

"Aww" and laughed. After a while, I pulled Joseph to the side without anyone noticing "So you're pregnant..." he whispered looking hurt "Joseph did you really not fall in love with your wife?" I asked.

"Yes, but she divorced me after she found the real love of her life and I have to accept that I lost her" he said and that brought a tear to my eye because he was talking about me.

I turned away from him looking out the window "Joseph, I was talking about Alistair's mother" I replied "I did like her but she wasn't really kind and you know that Sophie, she was really rude to all of you" he said.

Yes it was true she did get into a few arguments with all of us....too bad she had a horrible pregnancy and she was also a human when she hooked up with joseph.

Joseph spun me around making me look directly into his eyes "I still love you Sophie and I know I always will" he whispered leaning into me. He's going to kiss me! I pushed away from him.

"No Joseph, I can't" I said with tears streaming down my face "I can't betray Dave like this....I love him and it's true, you have to accept it, I'm sorry" I cried and left the room.

Joseph's pov
She just left me there, I'm so stupid for thinking she still liked me. I mean she's having Dave's child for gods sake! What the hell is wrong with me.
I decided that the best was for me to leave so I walked back in the living room where everyone was except for Sophie "Alright guys, I think I should leave to go get some rest" I lied.

"Okay be careful" Angeline said and they all smiled and waved goodbye. Alistair was the one to walk me out "Dad, take care okay" he said with a smile.

"Alistair, you're really lucky to have Evangeline....she a really special girl just like her mother and best of luck with my grandchildren" I said while putting my right hand on his shoulder.