chapter 29{Stress}

Everyday was a struggle, I couldn't get up to go outside, heck I couldn't really get up to go to the bathroom..what's happening has to remain a secret but I was happy with this because I will fianlly receive my first ever baby girl and I still had hope that I would live to see her grow up....I had hope.

Dave on the other hand was clearly pissed off seeing me die more and more everyday but it was worth it, I had to be strong for my baby, me and of course Dave.

I couldn't just leave them here and my mother called saying she wanted me to go see my baby brother but I couldn't even see my baby brother.

I was still getting prepared. I was just not ready to die and leave Dave alone and my baby girl. I didn't know what to do......ughhhhh this situation is just stressing me out and it's not good for the baby, I had to calm down.

Dave's pov
My mother told me I had to act like everything is normal and that I have to let everyone we know that nothing weird is going on but her family can't know anything about her, until after the birth of our daughter.

Well I really don't know how to react. I just found the love of my life and I was with her for a few years and now I have to give her up...geez this is all a pain in the ass really it is. So anyways I had to go to work.

" But I can't leave you " I said to Sophie. I hate seeing her like this " It's okay your family's here to help me if I need anything, just go " she said " Do you need anything before I leave? " I asked her.

" No,thanks love you've done a lot for me don't worry " she said. I leaned in to kiss her...this was so heartbreaking.
I made the mistake to punch the wall, I seriously didn't know what to do anymore.

" DAVE! " everyone screamed and they gasped, I just lost it...I started throwing everything, I even punched my brother in the face and just before I left I looked at Sophie once more, she looked afraid.

" What? " I asked her " Are you afraid of me!? " I yelled " You should be....you should've been since you met me!! " I kept screaming. She looked hurt " .....are you regretting having to be with me now? " She whispered.

" I regret getting you pregnant, I told you it was better if we adopted but you wanted to have a baby!!!! " I screamed and she flinched at every word I said " Enough!! " My father screamed.

" You can't talk to her that way! " My brother said too " What do you guys know? Eh?? You both have your soulmates right beside you and I'm going to loose mine! So shut the fuck up!! " I yelled.

I turned to look at Sophie again, she had a look of disgust " You should've had that face when I kissed you for the first time!! " I screamed " Is there anything you want to say? " I asked her.

" I regret it now.... " she said and that broke my heart " Just leave, I don't want to see you anymore.....GOO!!!! " She yelled and I left....

Sophie's pov
" That's it I'm tired of all this why does he have to react like that...he's receiving something that's so special to me....why?! " I couldn't calm myself down.

This was just too much stress and that's when my stomach hurt " Oow " I complained and everyone came running to my side " Are you hurt? " Rick asked me " No it went away thanks, I just need a break... " I whispered and I fell asleep.