chapter 27{Danger}

2 weeks later...
Dave was finally going to take me to meet his family and I was actually starting to feel a bit sick."What's wrong love?" Dave asked me "I feel a bit ill can we stop?" I said.

He finally pulled over and I literally puked everything I ate out "Morning sickness?" Dave asked as he pattted my back and held up my hair "I don't know I just feel very sick" I said when I was done.

"We should hurry to my family they'll know what's going on,c'mon" he said taking me back to the car.When we got there I seriously couldn't explain what I saw,everything was made with wires and electrical screens....it was weird.

We finally got to a...."What's the home's called?" I asked Dave "We like to call them wired stations" he said "Oh okay" I replied.

I guess they're called wired stations so we went to his family's and it was like a portal a very huge one but it was amazing and cool-looking,I didn't know what else to say honestly.

"We are here.." Dave said "You know I don't even remember how we got here" I said "Because you're human and if they ever cross this it's like a...how do I say this,kinda like a hallucination for you" he explained.

"So once we leave here I won't remember a thing?" I asked "Probably you will because you're technically carrying a cyborg so.." he said "Okay" I responded.

We finally stood at what I guess was the front door and before us appeared a beautiful slim woman with curled hair and had Dave's eyes "Dave you're back" she said "Hello mother,how are you?" Dave said.

"I'm fine sweetie..and who's this?" She asked "Oh mom this is Sophie...my wife" he said "Hello,Sophia you look lovely" she said.

"Oh and I'm Angeline Dave's mother of course" she said and her gaze landed on my stomach which revealed a little bump "Dave?" She said "Yes?" He replied.

"Is there something you want to tell me?" She asked politely,turning to him "That's exactly what we came here for" he said "Come in then" she instructed us."Dave what's going on?" I whispered.

"Just wait" he said.Angeline lead us to the living room which surprisingly looked like a modern living room.I saw a lot of people in it "Sophie this is my family,guys this is Sophie my wife.." he said.

"Heyyy" they all said to me.A few hours passed and I honestly thought that his family wouldn't like me at all but I was wrong they loved me.But the subject changed when Dave finally said.

"Alright we have something to tell you guys" and everyone got serious "What is it?" His father asked "Sophie is.....pregnant" he said and everyone was silent and they had sad faces on them "What..." I said.

"How long have you been pregnant Sophie?" His mother asked "3 months now why?" I asked cautious "Wow have you been having a healthy pregnancy?" She asked.

"Actually there's sometimes where I feel really sick" I honestly said "Oh no we have to get her checked" she said to Calvin which is Dave's father "What do you mean?" Dave asked scared.

"She could be in danger,Sophie follow Calvin please" she said and then she turned to Dave "Wait here it'll be quick" she instructed "Okay,hurry please".

They made me lay on what seemed a hospital bed in a hospital looking room and then he injected me with something "Shhh...it'll just be a minute" Calvin said.

"What are you going to do!?" I asked paranoid "We're not going to hurt you or the baby okay" Angeline said and i just knocked out....