chapter 16[VACATION PT2]

I awoke to the sound of Dave singing and let me tell you he sung really good "Thank you for waking me up with your beautiful singing" I said,he came and wrapped his arms around me "Glad you thought it was beautiful,just like you" he said.

We gave each other a quick kiss "Get ready love,were going to get breakfast at a place I just scanned and then some stores I found near it and maybe later on we can go down to the beach" he said "Wow,looks like you planned out the day for us already" I said "Oh,sorry love did you want to do something else?" He asked "No I think the way you planned it is perfect" I said "Okay I'll go shower,wanna join?" I asked seductively "I just showered sorry love,can't join you today" he said "Okay" I said.

When I got out the shower I got ready.I had on some shorts and a pink v-neck with my sunglasses and I pulled up my hair in a ponytail "Ready,love" I said "You look lovely,like always" he said and I blushed. We were eating and our table view was amazing "So love when we get back,we're gonna have to go on a different trip,one with your parents" he said

"Really,where?" I asked "Ireland" he said and I was immediately happy "I get to see my aunt again and my grandma and my cousins and well my family!" I said "That's so nice of you,Thank you honey" I said as I went up to him and kissed him "Glad you like the idea" he said.

"Hey,love I was meaning to ask you something" I said as we got in the car "What is it?" He said "How will I transform...like you?" I asked feeling like a child "There are different ways Sophia, one thing is killing you and recreating you and another is being electrocuted by the charger of a cyborg which is painful and I won't do to you and the third is..." he didn't finish.

"Third is what?" I asked" Third is getting...pregnant by a cyborg" he said chocking on his words "Why,do you not want to have kids?" I asked "Its not that it's just sometimes the human mothers don't make it and its very rare that they live and I don't want to take that risk with you" he said.

"But we'll have a family" I said "But I will no longer see you and I will be the one dying next" he said "That sounds like a horrible faith" I said shivering at the thought but I really did want to have kids and not just adopt like he wanted to but I actually want to experience the feeling of being pregnant,they say it's the best state of a woman.

We shopped for ages and it was almost night time so we headed to the beach.When we got there it felt nice "Don't you wanna see me pregnant with your child someday?" I asked him "I did but knowing what it will do to you makes me regret those thoughts,I think it's just better if we adopt" he said

"But I want to know what it feels like to be pregnant, Dave don't you wanna live that with me?" I asked "No Sophie I'm not loosing you to some robot baby" he said and I got angry "Its not just any robot baby Dave,it's ours!" I yelled "But I might loose you and I already told you,I'm not taking that risk,end of discussion!" He screamed and it frightened me seeing him like this.

The last time I saw him like this was when I saw him and Eva kissing."Lets go back to the hotel" he said coldly. Gosh I hated the fights between us,they're very rare but can't he understand its been my dream to be pregnant one day but I stayed quiet.

I let him calm down but I tried to stay away from him "Sophie,love I'm sorry I didn't mean to scream at you" he said as I pulled away from his arms in the bed "Sophie stop acting like a child" he said but I ignored him "Sophie at least say something" he said "I want a baby,Dave" I said "You'll get one" he said "But just not from us" he said and I started crying and fell asleep several hours later.