chapter 31{Death}

3 months later...

Rick's pov
I woke up next to Sophie.I just noticed how caring and calm and aslo kind she is, I can't believe Dave hasn't come to insist at all yesterday.I decided to wake up Sophie " Mrs.Hathaway...it's time to wake up " I said.

" Ugh don't call me that " she whined " But that's your name now " I said.She just looked at me strangely "What.." I asked nervous " Rick how are your kids now? " She asked.

" They're adults now remember, we grow fast " I smiled " Hah, yeah...ugh " she complained " What's wrong, you okay? " I asked worried " Yeah it's just she was kicking, look feel her " she said placing my hand over her belly and I felt the baby kick but she kicked really hard....that means she's close to giving birth.

" What's wrong? " She asked Probably seeing my worried face " She kicked really hard, that's all " I said hiding the truth " Oh yeah she's been doing that a lot now " she confessed.Oh no, this can't be good.

" How are you feeling now? " I asked eager to know " Just a bit....ow " she complained again " I think I should call my dad now " I said " No it's fine, I'm good now " she said.

We spent the day watching more movies and it was now nighttime " You sleepy? " I asked her " Yeah but I think I'll.....AH! " she yelled in pain grabbing her belly and I ran towards her.

" SOPHIE ARE YOU OKAY!? " I yelled " NO GO CALL YOUR DAD...NOW!!! " she screamed.I ran as fast as I could to the living room where they were all alerted now because they probably heard her screams.

" It's time " my dad said " Get her to the room now! " My mom motioned her hands to the room.So I ran back to get her and she already had blood on her shirt....I gotta hurry before it gets worse, so I carried her and ran towards the room.

After a few minutes Ruby came to me and asked " Where is Dave? " Heck if I know, I thought but then I remembered about Eva so I called her " Eva, sweetheart where in the hell are you!!?? " I asked.

" At the cafe, I thought you knew " she said worried " Is Dave with you!? " I asked hurriedly " Yeah, what's wrong Rick! " She asked " Sophie's in labor you need to hurry like now " I screamed into the phone.

She told me they were on their way, so I went to check on Sophie and everyone was with her and she was screaming so loud it hurt my ears.

" PLEASE HELP ME DON'T HURT HER PLEASE HURRY I CAN'T....IT HURTS SO BAD PLEASE!!!!!!! " She couldn't stop yelling and it just hurt seeing her in pain.

Minutes later Dave came bursting through the door " Sophie, my love I'm here and I'm not leaving you, please forgive me " he begged and she looked happy to see him.

" DAVE HELP ME PLEASE, DON'T LET ANYTHING HAPPEN TO HER! " she yelled again." Don't worry, I'll protect her okay " he said grabbing her hand.

4 hours later...
We kept waiting with screams after screams coming out of Sophie and seeing her in terrible pain, loosing lots of blood...it was hard to witness.After all these hours we finally heard a baby cry....she's finally here...

Sophie's pov
I heard my baby cry for the first time and I was happy even though it was kinda a blur " She's here, love " Dave said smiling while holding our baby " Let me see her... " I whispered and he let me carry her while he was supporting her little body just in case I would let go.

I looked into her little eyes and she smiled " What do you want to name her, love? " Dave asked and I thought about it.I finally decided " Evangeline Hathaway " I said and looked at her and then Dave leaned in and kissed me.

That's when I felt it, so I handed Dave Evangeline and stared at them...it made me smile " Dave " I whispered one more time " Yes, love? " He asked worried.

" This is some...Twilight bullshit, haha " we both laughed " I love you... " I whispered one last time and gave my last breath......