"Good morning Mr Benson, how have you been?" I say in a very calm voice. I see his Adam's apple bob up and down.

"I'm doing good Miss Lily. I hope you are feeling much better now" He says in a monotone voice. At least he's asked about me, that is the most nicest thing he's probably said since the first time I had him.

"I am feeling much better Mr Benson, after all I do need to pass English and English literature" He slowly nods his head while keeping his eyes on mine.

"Yes you do"

"Come on Selena, let's go in class" I take Selena's arm as we both walk past him. Both me and Selena take the seats at the back of the room. We start talking about random things when everybody starts to walk in class. All of them immediately come up to me and ask how I am, I talk to all of them as they all give me hugs saying how sorry they are about Cameron as well. Bryan soon comes into class telling everyone to take their seats.

"Ok. Today you guys can just sit down and talk while I take the register" Everybody starts talking, I take this as my cue to start talking to Selena when she interrupts me.

"You need to ask Mr Benson to give you a timetable planner so you can make all your notes in there" She says.

"Can't you just get it for me?" I plead with her. I know that I'm being childish but I am still a bit frightened to talk with him so suddenly knowing that he doesn't know what I know.

"April go" She insists. I take a deep breath and get up from my seat. Walking to the front of the class, Bryan hasn't looked up at me yet. Here goes nothing.

"Mr Benson?" His gaze slowly locks into mine as I stare at him with my mouth opened.

"Yes?"

"Um...Selena told me that you still need to give me my planner for the rest of the year" He looks away from me and opens the draw to his desk, he shuffles things around until he finds the planner.

"Here you go Miss Lily" I take it from his hands as fast as I can.

"Thanks" Turning around I quickly head back to my desk.

"That wasn't so hard now was it?"

****************

Everybody started leaving the class to get to their lessons, Selena gave me a hug and left. I now have literature with Bryan and Caleb. I have to face Caleb, I have to show him that I'm happy and Cameron's death hasn't affected me as much. I know that I have to lie but it's the only way to convince him not to do anything stupid.

"Here's your writing pad" Bryan comes over to my desk and places the book down.

"Thank you" I tell him. I give him a small smile, he just looks at me like a robot and walks away.

"Yo, Mr B how you doing?" Caleb. Looking up I see Caleb giving Bryan a small pat on the back. I need to go and talk to him. Caleb looks around and his eyes land on mine making his face immediately soften.

"April, you're back" He has with a calm tone. Getting up from my seat I take my book with me and walk towards him.

"Hi Caleb. It's Caleb, right?" I ask him trying to act oblivious. He nods his head at my question.

"How are you feeling now, you know with being in a coma for a year and stuff" He asks me with concern.

"To be honest, it felt like years. I woke up thinking it was twenty-fifteen" He raises his eyebrows in shock at my statement.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah it's crazy. I keep thinking I'm going to go back to whatever I was doing in my dream"

"I'm sorry about Cameron, you guys seemed really close" He says.

"I know, we were. You know, he was an amazing person and whatever happened, I know that he's in a better place right now. I don't need a miracle for him to come back, I know that he's looking upon me and he will always stay in my heart. Forever and always" Caleb looks down at the ground away from my gaze so I do the first thing that comes to my mind. I put my book down to the nearest desk and put my arms around him. "I know that you were close with him as well but he's in a better place right now and I can deal with that" Taking my arms off him, Caleb gives me a small smile.

"Yeah, you're right" He says in a defeated tone. I smile to myself in my head a little, I'll still pray that he's moved on.

"How come we never talked before this?" I question him.

"I actually have no idea" He says with a small laugh.

"I think we will be good friends, don't you?" Caleb nods his head as I take my seat at the desk, Caleb takes the one next to me as all of the boys as predicted make their way into the class. I know that Bryan was watching me and Caleb but he needs to know and I've now made my decision. I know what to do about Bryan.

(ATER SCHOOL)

The only teacher other than the janitors in the school is Bryan. I know that for a fact because I did a little look around. Here goes nothing, it's time to confront him about everything. Rubbing my sweaty hands on my jeans I bring my hand up and open his classroom door. He was sitting behind his desk with his head down.

"What do you want Miss Lily?" He asks without looking up. I get into the classroom and lock the door behind me. This catches his attention because he looks at me with his eyebrows furrowed together. "What are you doing?" He gets up from his seat but stays there.

"I know. I know everything Bryan so please don't act stupid with me" I blurt out.

"I have no idea what you're talking about Miss Lily" He says acting oblivious. Rolling my eyes at his behaviour I storm my way over to him.

"Stop acting like this Bryan and stop calling me Miss Lily. I know that you're freaking vampire!" His eyes widen as he swiftly puts his hand over my mouth.

"Will you shut up" He hisses into my ear. I keep my brown eyes on his green/blue ones. "When I remove my hand do not shout" I slowly nod my head as he takes his hand off.

"I know it all Bryan. You were the one who killed Cameron and he was this devil. You couldn't handle his behaviour so you left him behind despite him being your best friend. You...you were with this girl who looked just like me. She...she died and that's why you're so cold hearted towards me. You don't want to get yourself attached...don't lie to me Bryan. Don't say whatever I said is a lie, just don't" Tears are rolling down my mouth as I watch him sit back into his chair with a distant look in his eye.

"Who told you all of this?" He asks calmly.

"You did Bryan. You did" He looks up into my eyes with confusion.

"No I didn't, I'm not stupid"

"You did. When I was in that coma, I was dreaming for four years. I dreamt about my senior year, you told me you had feelings for me and then just blurted out that you were a vampire and why you had feelings for me. I know you love me Bryan" He puts his head into his hand and shakes his head.

"This wasn't supposed to happen" He says in a pained voice.

"And you know what else, you told me to choose between you and someone else that I knew but when I woke up I realised the question still stands. Do I still choose to love you or let you go?" He slowly lifts his head up and looks into my eyes.

"What's your decision April?" He asks me. Leaning down onto my knees, I take hold of his cold hands into mines. The feeling is still there and I know whatever I chose is the right decision.

"This is going to be a new start for the both of us. I choose to let you go Bryan"