Graveyard

BOOOOOM!

The earth shook and rumble for roughly several kilometers away as the battle between the sun goddess, Sunna and the undead general, Sasha intensifies!

Sunna struck outwards with her fist blazing in crimson flames, while Sasha followed up with her fist clad in the aura of death!

Bang!

A fierce gale erupted from the point of collision with both Sunna and Sasha as its core!

They both looked warily at the other before they quickly gathered distance between them.

Sasha had sweat trickling down her brow, and the veil that previously hid her face had been removed during their fierce exchange. Her long darkish red hair was messy.

Her breathing was irregular, and her dress was in tatters.

While on the contrary, Sunna's breathing was stable and steady, her long flaming silky red hair was straight and fell down her back, her dress was in perfect condition. There wasn't even a single wound of her flawless smooth skin.

"Hmph, are you going to give up now? Face it you are completely outmatched here." Sunna said in a haughty tone.

".... Sigh. I knew I wasn't your opponent from the very beginning, despite your arrogance I have to admit the strength of you gods and goddesses really isn't to be underestimated." Sasha sighed tiredly.

She wasn't used to doing such strenuous activities. However, despite how low her chances are of winning Sasha's deep red eyes did not falter at all. The aura of death gathers beneath her feet as she prepared to launch her next attack.

With a light kick Sasha closed the distance between them and extended her arm outwards! Claws made from the aura of death converge on her fingers.

Sunna quickly created a shield made from crimson flames and block the claws coming towards her forcefully. Sunna's long hair fluttered softly as two hot flaming wings akin to that of a Phoenix appeared from her back as she launched herself towards Sasha.

Seeing her coming towards her Sasha kicked off the ground and accelerated towards Sunna. Claws of death met with a blazing fist as both the aura of death and crimson flames collided with the other!

A crater roughly several meters wide in diameter formed beneath their feet. However, both were pushed back from the recoil of their attacks. Sunna's flaming wings spread outwards and easily suppress her momentum, while Sasha was sent flying backwards and crashed against a tree trunk that had already withered away. "Cough." She coughs out a mouthful of blood as she glances at Sunna in the distant.

"... As expected, I really can't win." Sasha sighed as she wipes the blood from the corners of her soft glossy lips. The aura of death slowly began to take shape inside Sasha's hand.

Seeing that Sunna narrowed her eyes. "You, despite how low your chances of victory are you are still thinking of resisting?"

"Why of course, did you really think I'd just give up? I already told you don't underestimate me." The aura of death converges on Sasha's hand, it carefully took the shape of a black spear that radiated an oppressive energy that was harmful to the living.

In an instant Sasha's figure vanish from her previous position appearing right behind Sunna's back as she thrust her spearhead forward vigorously!

"Naive!" Sunna said coldly. Her body instantly broke apart and turned into crimson flames which burned intensely as she disappeared. Despite not taking the other side too seriously Sunna couldn't underestimate the aura of death, if their respective energies clash the aura of death would be able to weaken her crimson flames significantly.